2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Yeah, stock intake manifold, head, cams, bottom end. I believe stock compression is 8.5:1

Ahh icic. That’s why it’s taking quite a bit of boost

40psi should do about 650whp when the head and bottom is done.

Shit moves the fuck out…

jesus dude… seems like last week you were talkin about doing all this. congrats and good work

Hey is Darryl around?

Yeah should be.

Ok, cool. We were just running around for a little bit (around 4:00PM) and figured we might plop it on the dyno.

Strong work gents!

very nice!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

at those numbers good luck getting traction…lol

26x10 slicks for the track.

Gonna run car on ~20psi in the street. Should be good for 400 once tuned.

When the head and bottom end are done, I’m running 40psi and a 250 shot. 900whp street car FTW. lol

Very nicee, like lance said doin quick werkk

Fail!!! lol. Just f’in with ya buddy. Very nice numbers and the vid is sick. Neverending on-ramps FTW!

:rofl at neverending on-ramps

650whp is what the turbo maxes out at on my engine
400whp will be a low boost number (car makes that already, just can’t put it down due to clutch)

Nice numbers, it’s a beast. can’t wait to see it at the track

Tuning is on hold until the roads clear up… Keeping my eyes open for race heads… May tear it back down and jam a head on there if I can scoop one cheap!

Bombed around in this roach trying to datalog today. That didn’t work because I couldn’t get traction in 3rd or 4th. FML.

the car is stupid. absolutely no point to it besides to spin tires.

saw you two rolling down johnson!

I saw you Sargente!!! Was gonna roll a burnout on for ya but didn’t have room, lol

Everytime I see a black srt-4 I wonder if its you. I’m going to assume it barely touches the road in this weather though?