2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

I can forget about them my old lady will be pissed.lol

Car was not finished last night due to massive alcohol consumption…

Good thing I didn’t end up at Jills last night.

Why cuz you would have had a great time… Yea good thing…

HAmmered and called in!

You fail and get a real life neg rep Mikey…Brew and I were there for clusterfuck of a engine bay.

Car is back together, smooth idle, but nasty knock on engine deceleration. I didn’t bother attempting to drive it. Guess I’ll be needing a shortblock…

:frowning:

damn man. sorry to hear that.

shit piss man. Guess its time for RODZ n PISTONZ

I may just pop the caps and slap new bearings in there if the crank isn’t scored. I just want to drive the damn thing

:frowning: sorry bro, I was looking forward to seeing this thing roll hard this year. Fortunately, it’s still Upstate NY Spring and not all that tempting to drive in. Do work and get it going for the real driving season.

You know my number homie, I can come back to the garage of horrors this weekend and we can tear that bitch apart.

Once he gives me the green light car will be torn down asap

at least the head for it is sitting in a car in my driveway.

Not the only thing Yetti is gonna tear down.

I’m gonna drop the pan and pull the main and rod bearings, inspect the crank, and if it doesn’t have to come out, toss some new bearings in and run it.

If the crank is fucked, the car is going into hiding for the next 2 seasons.

Bottom end is shot for those that don’t know… Car will disappear for a bit, and hopefully come back in the single digits with a new plate on it. Also looking into another SRT-4 for a daily…

When do you think youl have her back?

Jim is on call at TWC for the next 2 weeks working OT making $$$$$ so he can get it back on the road ASAP, should only take him one week to rebuild it once he has the money to order what he needs. And knowing Jim it will be back on the road before summer gets here.