2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition AWD 4x4

I’m posting this up for my dad, we purchased this Jeep maybe 1.5 years ago for my sister. It was a one owner vehicle from here in Houston and has only seen one Buffalo winter. Has many new parts, such as a battery, alternator, tires, shocks, and has always been very well maintained.

It is fully loaded, with power sun roof, heated leather seats, power everything, trailer hitch, roof rack and AWD quadratract that gives you the option for 4wd low as well. It has about 190K miles on the I6 which runs great. All the fluids have been switched out at the dealer recommended intervals. This vehicle was orignally a company truck at my work so it was very well taken care of. I can answer most questions about it, but my dad would have to show it. He lives in East Otto but for serious parties he can meet up someplace.

Cliffs:

I6 4.0 Auto
AWD 4x4
New parts
Brand new General Tires
Very well kept

$5200 obo

716-796-4434

I’ll give you an eclipse and a triumph for it. Both are sweet.

Nice! That’s what I sold my '04 4.7 limited (without the quadradrive) with 136k on it. GLWS!

This thing is super nice, don’t let the miles scare you. GLWS.

Great trucks, glad it survived your sister

^ Yeah my sister drove this, which is scary but its super solid. All the bolts a nice and the thing looks factory under due to being in Texas its entire life.

My dad just doesn’t need this, he built my sister a new cobalt and she drives that now.

Dad still has this, runs great $4000 kinda firm