2004 KTM 625 SMC SuperMotard

Mileage updated in OP.

Trade for White 1998 Pont. Grand Prix GTP, 91k, Runs perfectly, every option, power, leather, heated seat, sunroof, heads up display, digital climate, remote start. No dents or scratches. Ask Yetti about it, he’s seen it before. Avg 20mpg if you don’t floor it everywhere.

I will think about it. I need to talk to the GF about my decision too. will keep in touch.

Sounds good. Let me know. Yetti has my number, give me a call whenever

Wood,

Don’t let the 625 go before we get a little riding in this season. You’re going to miss having a motorcycle man. Whatelse can we get out on the streets and cause a little trouble with from time to time. Hit me up this weekend or soon if you still have the Motard. I want to do a little riding.

I picked up a truck yesterday for a daily so I really should be selling this to pay for it. I also gotta get some money to put towards the garage I want to build soon, so I think I gotta get rid of some toys for a little bit. I think this weekend is gunna be rainy and crappy out, but who knows. I am not in a rush to sell it unless I get the offer i am looking for.

Bumped with new pics.

Shits on e-bay and Craigslist. Both are listed for $4250… but for shifters I would take $4000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250638979259

Helluva a bike for the price!

Still willing to trade my F4i :excited

$3500 cash?

Maybe. I have it on ebay right now, and I have someone that just offered me the buy it now price if I can hold it 2 weeks with a dep until he gets back from vacation.

if that doesnt pan out, and it doesnt hit my reserve, your offer is next on the table. :thumbup

Check the OP. more pics added.

Will also take a shop air compressor 60+gal & cash, good plasma cutter (esab miller, thermal dyn. etc) & cash.

Trade for Joe Jigs?

How much would this jigs pull in on ebay if I were to sell him back? If he came with a plasma cutter, consider it a deal.

He’s priceless. Plasma cutter, no. Lincoln and miller welders, yes.

LOCK IT UP KIIIIIIIIIID MY BABY IS GONE.

sold to someone up in Kingston.:’(