2004 KTM 625 SMC SuperMotard

I am kicking around the idea. As much as I dont want to sell it, I think I might have to. :’(

The pipes were cut down a little bit and fully polished.

The front and rear tires are very new and in great shape. Metzler M3’s. The airbox has a K&N filter and the KTM aluminum air box lid mod. I also have a KTM X ring chain on it orange powder coated. KTM orange hybrid rear sprocket, anodized orange aluminum center and hardened steel out gear. 2 piece design. I also made a carbon fiber rear master cylinder guard for it. Have yet to start making the other parts I wanted to for it in carbon fiber. :frowning:

The rest of the machine is stock. Motor has perfect compression. I can literally stand on the kick start and it wont fall. BTW have fun kicking it over if you need to! doesn’t burn or smoke oil at all. Choke it when its cold, hit the electric start and it fires up every time. Battery is a year old too. The carb is jetted great, and has instant throttle response. It is impossible to bog/stall it, if anyone knows KTM carbs you know what I am talking about.

I bled all the brakes, which are stainless braided lines btw, and put new fluid in them last year. oil changes are all with Motul full synth and KTM filters. This thing is my baby and was/is well taken care of much more than any other toy/car I owned thats for sure.

THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH IT, is one little scratch on the right rear pipe, which will be polished out soon. I went down last fall as many of you know, the bike never hit the pavement, only grass and the scratch was from something in the yard. The foot pegs are scratched on the bottom, but thats from me dragging knee in turns! Plastic and everything isnt scratched or cracked. the crash was at 40mph and I got ejected and hit a tree, the bike ghost ridded it self and flopped over in the yard.

Current mileage is 11,849.

Like I said, it will break my heart to see it go, but I need to do what I need to do. I have $300+ in tires, $275 in a new chain and sprocket. I am asking top dollar for it, because it is worth every penny. The 625SMC’s are VERY hard to come by, let alone in this good of shape. So it is what it is… ASKING $4000 Trade for a big shop air compressor & cash, good plasma cutter & cash. If the deal is right I will let it go, if not lets ride.

Very nice bike man! Whats the top speed on one of these compared to some of the others, I know they are top end queens. Also would you be interested in any partial trades on a quad? Thanks man

It is geared stock right now. I hit 110 or so on it but I pussy footed off it honestly because its aerodynamically challenged! lol its got dirtbike plastics ya know! A steering damper and some balls and mathematically it will do 125 or something like that stock gearing. Its not a highway runner, its ment to handle better than most sportbikes out there in the twisties with a good rider. It will walk a DRZ400 and what not in a straight line.

No on the quad trade, sorry. I race MX bikes and have two already. Only reason I “need” to see it is I really should look for a daily driver that I can use without worrying about it breaking down (like my Jetta :rofl).

why wasn’t this for sale 2 weeks ago…trade you a 2001 F4i for it??

I dont really know. I might think about it, becasue that bike would be easier for me to ride the thruway to work on when its nice out. I will keep it in mind. thx.

GLWS! If I had a job I’d pick it up.

Actually, if I had a job, I would have never gotten rid of the SMR in the first place.

FUCK U ECONOMY :rofl

That F4i is pretty nice and runs good. I rode it two weekends ago! Even has new tires!

Ok nice man, Ill keep this in the back of my head…been looking for a bike.

this is the F4i I have to trade you

Damn… that looks so nice. How many miles btw? I honestly might get murdered by my GF if I brough that home. lol. but who knows.

Alot of miles 26k…runs awsome though…prolly gonna change your mind now

26K is a bit high. Honestly I need a daily more than another bike. Thanks for the offer though.

I figured you say that…like I said before…wish you were sellin this 2 weeks ago

ahh a supermoto would be so much fun, too bad i haz no money
GLWS mang :thumbup

Nahh its got a bitch seat in the back…

Shes good… if she gets outa line tell her to slow her roll before you dump her off the back
:rofl

:thumbup dEEZ NUTTS GIRL.

She doesnt care if I have toys, but she knows I really neeeeeed a daily more than anything else atm.

And i dont ride anyone on my bike, I just wont. I ride hard when i ride and wouldnt risk anyone else on the back.

man this is nice. wish i had the cash!

Glws, fun bike!

Post up some new pics Woody.

GLWS

Trade for a 02 f4i with 13kmi?