2007 450r mx ready possible trade

Selling my 2007 450er. Its ready to hit the track for sure, i have a ton in aftermarket parts into this thing. More than i like to think about. SMC plus 2 Long travel arms, with DCS fox floats. 2 open practices on the front end. REar shock is an axis non adjust lt with LSR linkage. LRd pro4r exhaust, stage 2 hotcam, EHs racing Lid, twin air filter. LSR extended axle, brand new holeshot mxr6’s on douglas rims. Atv four play soft bars, graphics seat cover, and Ac nerfs. Teather. I have never raced this , but have ran 2 open practices with it. MSTA. Come and take it for a test ride if you are seriously interested.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x155/vcforlife15/DSC01179-1.jpg

Would like to trade for a car of equal value. Otherwise make a decent offer.

located in altamont.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Also have a set of hipers with holeshot HD’s for trails, if it helps make a deal go through. Would also consider returning it to stock and selling it for 4000 obo.

I ma ybe new here, but you cant scam me. Make it a decent trade, no 95 ninja please

:wtf

:rofl ok i guess i wont try to scam a newcomer LOL damn !

nice quad. Good luck on the sale. I have a prp/roll design/custom axis YZ445 Hybrid.

Yeah I couldn’t tell by looking at your sig. :rofl

trying to trade me a bike that hes asking 800 for wich is alreay redicliuos, i have 2000 inot the front end alone…

You race anywhere smokin?

I use too. I have raced all the tracks in district 3, won 3rd overall 2 years in a row in the AM class at royal mountain, then broke my wrist at hickory hill a week before racing ended and got moved up to Expert but stopped racing due to my injury.

I raced for 4 years straight then pretty much quit. Too many bills to be doing something that dangerous just to win a trophy.

I have raced at Diamondback and Walden…race ice in the winter bla bla bla

my sister won the championship last year in womens district 34…I have my own 100 acre private track if you want to ride sometime.

hell yeah man, where abouts?

skateshelter trying to trade the ninja? he was asking 300$ for it…

yeah, that whoopede ass ninja, that everyone has just about owned on here

Nice quad man! I have a 08Z400 Im trying to sell, tough to get anything gone for a decent price nowdays.

Glws

TTT!!

http://i28.tinypic.com/1zy7aq.jpg

is that a trade offer?

yea

looks like some honda cancer on that civic

how about some details?

bump 5500?

1993 109kmi 1.6l d16z6 VTEC, catback exhaust short shifter si tranny, lightweight flywheel stage 2 clutch intake, gsr fat fives with bn rubber on them, kyb gr2’s skunk 2 2.5" dropsprings in front, brand new head and valve job @ 50mis ago, has extra block to go with it

Sounds like it’s worth 500 bucks