2004 silverado z-71

Most of you guys know this truck, I’ve got it listed for sale in a few other spots…I figured you guys may be able to spread the word around for me.
Asking $10,000 OBO…
2004 Silverado Z-71 1500 with the 5.3liter. 102XXXkmi. Black, Reg Cab 8ft bed. New tires all around. less than 6kmi on them. Nokian Vativa’s 265/75/16. Procomp extreme alloy rims, painted gunmetal. Brakes should have plenty of life left, fronts were changed at 80kmi and rears done at 90kmi.

Truck is clean with minor flaws here and there, interior is extremely clean. No mechanical issues at all. One problem with the truck is that the speedo doesnt work. GM recalled and warranty’d this work for trucks with <70kmi, i found this out when i had 74kmi on the truck.

Weatherguard back rack and toolbox I’d like to keep but for the right $ ill let them go with the truck. I also have an aftermarket headunit and sub/amp that i would like to keep, unless the buyer wants them and we can work something out.

PM or call me for any details. 518.728.0607

Any idea how much it’d cost to get the speedo fixed? Hard sale w/o that working.

No clue. I know richie (ls?ws.6) had it fixed in his denali, and i believe jammer knows something about the issue as well. Hard sale without the speedo working, ehh, dont know if i agree. Selling anything today is a hard sale. The rest of the truck makes up for its one flaw IMO. Its pretty easy to tell how fast you’re going in this truck. That being said, obvy a working speedo would help sell the truck. Its easy for me to tell, cuz ive owned it for so long.

Also i apologize for the shitty pics, they were taken with a blackberry in the rain. Best i could do at the time.

the speedo is just the stepper motor. order new one and solder it in… easy fix… very common with the pre-'05 gm’s

I may be making an offer in the near future. Pauly, would you consider an excellent running 85 Suburban (Arizona vehicle) and a 97 Monte Carlo as a partial trade? Srs.

^ thanks Freakls7…

Turbotravis - make an offer whenever your ready, i own the truck outright and am flexible on price. But sorry im not interested in any trades.

You may be interested if I told you how little I was looking for, for both vehicles. You’d be left with an excellent tow vehicle and a decent DD for CHEAP.

Nah man, thanks, i understand where you’re coming from, but im DEF not interested in ANY trades.

Trade for 2003 Chevy Venture with 105k miles?

:rofl Exactly what ive been looking for, when can we meet? JK no thanks man.:crazy

Ok, no problem. I was looking for 1500 for both. Prolly get that locally pretty quick, though. Let me look into the speedo issue, I’ll def keep my eyes on this one.

wow whatever man, was just an offer you don’t have to be a jerk about it.

:rofl

You should be able to unload those at that price man. Good luck. LMK if u have any other ?'s.

LOL sorry man. I figured u were fucking around :hug

Thanks. I’ll look into the speedo issue and get back with you.

wait whaaattt there’s a speedo issue?

Venture + a couple hunge on your side, and I’ll throw in the third row seat.

:rofl

good looking truck- ill pass this along

thanks dude !