2004 VW GTI FS or Trade for CBR

2004 GTI has AWP engine and APR stage 2 tune set at 93 octane tune.

Manual with newer tranny and clutch. Previous owner had beat it so was replaced by dealership upon my purchase.

will give as much info as possible.

Car has originally 137k. Recently have taken off the top of engine to look around replaced intake mani and valve cover gasket while at it, new K and N filter. Engine is solid no leaks.

Timing belt and Water pump have been replaced by dealer already.

turbo back exhaust

Has full leather; heater seats etc, leather is in great shape, front drivers seat has normal wear along left side from getting in and out is only blemish there.

The handle for the glove box is cracked so slips out and in of wear it goes but still works fine.

The wheels were painted by the previous owner upon my purchase I sanded down and roughly re sprayed them in gold. They arent hideous but if I had more time I would definitely re do them.

The headliner is a custom black and bronze pattern will post pic.

The car is lowered 2 inches from the ECS tuning race springs for that model.
Rear wheels are spaced about 20mm.

Sunroof works great.

Only physical damage on car is chip and minisical dent from rock hitting the hood on thruway.
Has a few scratchs in paint nothing huge, but noticable from a few feet away.

With the tune and all Its been a great and fun daily driver I have taken it to Florida and back twice and NYC and back it will get 30 mpg on the highway.

NO LONGER FOR TRADE SALE ONLY

$4600

my cell is 813 817 0141

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23695[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23696[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23697[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23698[/ATTACH]

Bump for a good dude. Sold me my s2k, keeps great care of his cars.
You need more pics, though.

Can you take more pics of the exterior and the turbo set up

I have a sun burst orange 2006 CBR600RR I would be willing to trade, just put a ton of money into it (new battery,both new tires,oil change,basic tune up)

Hey, 1sik, I have on overhead pic of the engine for you, the exterior pics im posting are the 2 issues, 1st the picture of the chip on the hood also normal little nicks from rocks driving to and from FL. the other shows the back tires, the wear on them is from a different vehicle.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23747[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23748[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23749[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23750[/ATTACH]

Do you mean stage 1 tune? A stage 2 tune would be an upgraded turbo as well, was the turbo ever replaced or upgraded?
Also what dealer was the work done at? Can you provide proof of the tranny/clutch/timing belt/water pump work?
My cousin works at vw of OP so im wondering if he ever worked on it

Sorry for so many questions I just don’t want to waste your time in person lol

APR stage 2 is a turboback exhaust and tune. Just like on a subie.

Stage 3 is a gt28r on these cars.

Not a vw fan but I like this for some reason…

Just to clear the air a little bit APR STAGE 2 is injectors, downpipe, front mount, intake and exhaust and tune … U are stage 1 with a stage 2 file…

STAGE 3 APR is a upgraded to a KO4 Borg Warner similar to a gt28 but on a smaller level…

All said and done this is a stage 1 car with a stage 2 tune … For what reason ?

Yes I apologize for any confusion the stage 2 is in reference to the “APR Stage 2 File” That was installed via the dealer. I know everyone has their own definition of what “Stage 2” means but to clarify it is Turbo back exhasut, intake, Stage 2 APR 93 file, OEM turbo.

Also Id like to state I fixed the Idling issue. There was a loose sensor I found under the intake manifold I didnt secure when I replaced the gasket. The car is now running completely normal.

Bump glws buddy

Thank You for the bump brother miss you RIP ^^^

Alright I’m putting this car back for sale as I have a job offer and would like to sell it before I move.

I have just replaced both control arms, has new control bushings and ball joints. Just did the oil and is running great.

Car only has 2 issues currently and price is adjusted for them appropriately :

Needs new tires all way around.

Needs driver side wheel bearing replaced, current one is under warranty I have box and receipt for exchange of part. DIY at no cost.

all the pics are in original thread post.

813 817 0141 $4600

Wrong again.

So there is no more confusion about it:

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt16/gaalessi/Capture_zps2e90c266.jpg

To go stage 2 all you need is a downpipe according to APR.

Replaced wheel bearing and tie rod today,

Only needs tires.

This thing makes 300tq?

according to apr software sales pitch on a newer turbo sure, I have that one my CL add your prolly referring to and although itll clearly be off from that number it does a job grabbing attn of people looking through 100s of new car posts a day -_-