GTI> b5 s4

Well I was coming home from court (ironic) and I was crusing along next to an s4 with some kids in it. it looked to be silver or grey. He gets on it and lets off, so I do the same. We get an open stretch of road and he hammers on it, I follow suit. I ended up reeling him in rather quickly and pulling 3-4 cars on him before shutting down.

Good time. Thought the mighty 2.7tt would have killed me.

meh, not impressive, that motor makes 250hp stock, coupled with awd and 4,000lbs makes it as slow as a malibu from a roll.

It was loud as FAWK.
I was thinking it was modded but idk

What do you have done to your GTI?

APR Stage 2. A3 intercooler pipe.

no bolt-ons?

weren’t u just telling everyone you never beat on your car? in the lemon law thread?, and racing on the way home from court, lol man you arent really that smart are you.

Got the car fixed. If you consider doing a pull beating on the car, then I guess everyone on this site would be out of warranty. The car is fixed and runs fine now.

Does it matter if I was coming home from court or from your house? It’s not like I run a different risk of getting caught.

glad too see your cars starting to finally get how you want it…now i have to get my tune damnit

It’s a 2.7T so chances are it wasn’t operating at 100%.

lol.
I srsly thought it was going to kill me.

how are you stage 2 with NO exhaust?

AFAIK:
Stage one: simple reflash
Stage 2: NEEDS turbo back exhaust and intake and fuel pump

sure you aren’t stage 1?

Stage 1 is stock
Stage 2 is the APR flash
Stage 3 is where you need a fuel pump, exhaust, intake ect. it’s also a different turbo.

what ended up being wrong with the car?

Want me to quote what you said in the other thread? lol

there was also boost leaks in a few different places and some oil leaks as well.

they also removed and cleaned the crank case? and replaced the breather.

How is stage 1 stock?

logic would tell you stock is stock…stages are levels of modification.

ughhh this new generation of car people really suck.

There is no actual stage 1, hence stage 1 being stock…

APR makes a STAGE 1 CHIP

What is stage 2 then? I’ve been looking since it was posted and I find nothing about stage 1. Most people on vortex call the flash stage 2.

What would stage 2 be exhaust and intake? seems like a huge waste of money for a little gain.

stage 3 makes 384hp for 8 grand? SO NOT WORTH IT.

hard to read through all the bickering