2005 Harley Davidson Fatboy

BOB SAGET!

dont kno about the paint ,get rid of the v-h exh and get a set of longshots on it to really make it go ,and get it to joes cycle and get it tuned

I think it looks good. Like I said I don’t like Harleys or know too much about them but I think it looks badass with the ghost flames.

The pictures don’t really do justice but it gives you an idea… I just took them quick in my garage that was lit by 2 shitty 60w light bulbs on the ceiling.

I can’t wait to get the thing outside for a good photoshoot with some sunlight…

it may just be the pics ,but im deff not juding it ,gotta see it outside in the sun to make a real judgment

Yeah I hear you. I was using like 10-15 second exposures to get these pics to come out without the flash. lol

So who painted it cause I know broadway didnt have a paint shop a year ago

behhh I’m the ALL black kind of people when it comes to fatboys. So much that the only piece I’d leave chrome would be trim accent pieces

forgot to say, but the bike looks good !!

wow, looks pretty good man!

The only Harley I have ever liked I saw turning off balltown onto aqueduct the other day.

It was a new one, not one of the older styles, but the modern V-Rod era ones. It was slammed, had time attack style wheels, flat black, sounded modern and mean not like some old misfiring piece of crap.

inb4 cool story, bro.

Looks a lot better then before !

I think the guy’s name is Jerry but don’t quote me on that.

I saw it today in the sunlight and it looks completely badass.

Only thing i’d do differently is the wheels but I guess those are for next year.

V-rods are cool, my uncle has one and I rode it a few times (with my MX-style helmet. haha). They’re nice but not a “real” harley, so to speak. All of the die hard HD people will make fun of you for riding one. :lol

Ugh Harleys make me so angry.

so does ur dad have aids? because if not, he will after he rides this in public.

not a huge fan of harleys/“american” bikes in general but the paintjob looks pretty badass

Shit the guy down the street from me did that! Looks good, all it needs now is a killer set of rims and a FAT ass back tire!

Did u see the bike at his place?

I’ve been telling him to get new wheels ever since he bought the bike 4 or 5 years ago. :lol

Yeah at Darkside

paint looks good. but I’m sooooooooooooo sick of flamed paint jobs it ain’t funny !!!

wheels are HIDEOUS!!! but a nice bike