2005 Hyundai Elantra

lol!

WE FINANCE ANYONE!!!

I can get one of those without being approved first?

I think part of the problem might be that I have 3 current loans and a high credit card bill. Id be cancelling out the car loan but still have a personal loan and atv loan.

don’t put mad shit on your charge card.

yeah ,its just sayin ya want the car and its legit ,matt can help ya wit tht just ask him

It was him that I talked to this afternoon. I even asked if a cosigner (my dad) would help but he said he didnt think so.

too late for that one. I had to put the motor and a bunch of parts on it.
17.8% interest ftl.

i just talked to larry ,if ya had more to put down the deal would work

I could swing a few hundred bucks like $500 or so?

ohhh wow, no way could i do that. i’d rather not mod anything then have that interest rate.

another reason why i pay cash.

Its a pretty normal rate. Its the only way I can buy stuff sometimes and I tried to keep it for ‘emergencies’ but tended to use it a little more. Lately Ive been pretty good with it except for charging the motor. I didnt want to take out another loan for that.

i’d never take out a loan to fund modding.

i think you’re best bet would be to flip the stang, don’t charge shit so much, don’t get a truck, keep the elantra, put new tires on it, and just pull around the trailer with the quad on it!:up:happy:

save
save
save

I did it more for repairs than mods. I basically modded as I repaired.

Id love to flip the car but I wouldnt get anywhere near what Id need to get so Im pretty much stuck with it. It should be fun when its all done.

The Elantra can tow the quad ok but I dont really trust towing it far.

Im much better at paying bills than saving money.

my dad’s tdi tows like a champ. to fit the quads on the lil 4x8 trailer its like fitting 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag.

Mine barely fits by itself on the 4x8 Ive got. Its wide in the rear.

haha, your gonna love the pic i took of both of them on the trailer.

normal for who? :squint

post it.

Here’s mine:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/DSC02372.jpg

a pre approved card. Its the only one I was able to get when I got it.

Even my Polaris card is 17.8%. The quad is at 6.9% but I can use the card like a regular credit card (I dont and I locked the card in my mom’s safe) and its 17.8 then.

17.8%??? never. maybe i just have great credit, but i wouldnt take a loan or a card for anything like that.

I didnt have credit when I got the card.
My loans are decent interest rates though. 8.29 for the car and 10.8 (bank fixed rate) for my personal loan.