2005 Hyundai Elantra

that too. i’m gonna fix that tommorrow hopefully, along with takin the exhaust off and painting it hi-temp black.

i’d also like the blue raptor plastics aswell!

was his daughter on the lil polaris 90 quad with studs? everytime i’d pass her i’d romp it and spit up some snow LOL!

Hmm, i musta missed that. Hatefield is special, and rode the little bus there:rofl

There ya go!

Get the race platics

and studs. next weekend i’m gonna be rompin like crazy on the ice :open_mouth:

So your doin all that by sat??

minus the plastics, i also need an axle nut.

but yea, gonna get some work done on it.

Sweet. I need another dunlop, I only have 1 good one, then i gota stud those turds!

word, i’m gonna go up to procycles tommorrow and get like 750 of them and stud the dunlops i got.

there 22.50 for 250.

cheaper then the sheetmetal screws too… i looked lol.

Really? Hmm, good info! I was thinkin of screwin em…but fuck it.

Side Note- Anyone know/have a Dunlop sport quad tire??

i can ask my buddy at seymours to see if there throwin out and “decent tires”

pete dont stud those steamrollers ya got on that quad now it will go threw the tire

Yeah def!

i’m only studdin em up with 5/8. i’m not studding my almost new maxxis razar’s!

they will still go threw and if they dont they will come out, stud the new ones it wont hurt em at all just in summer yank em out

Why cant he stud the old ones?? On the tread?

not enough there to hold the stud ,and or he will go threw the tire causin leaks

Youre not supose to go through the tire? Idk, never done studs before. I have the same tires as him, and was gonna throw studs on the tread portion, and seal em up. Or is it a waste of time?

your tires are fine on the rear ya got good knobby there google ice studdin and look for diff patters as there all diff but your not supposed to go all the way thru the tire it will leak unless there slimed

Hmm, is the pointy part of the screw suposed to be facing inwards, or facing outwards on the tire?