2005 Lancer Evolution RS

Looking to sell my baby… its an 05 with approximatley 73,000 miles on it. The car is in REALLY good condition. It is the RS, so that means no power. New clutch (ACT clutch and ACT HD Flywheel) installed by Swerve Motorsports approximatley 1500 miles ago. Brakes including RotorPros Slotted Rotors (all around) plus Hawk HPS pads all around as well. Also includes Carbon fiber Seibon Hood, also available is the stock hood. Oil changes and maintence done regularly at either Swerve and/or Transittowne, receipts to show history of ENTIRE car (made a booklet). Aftermarket stuff includes:

• Greddy Turbo Back Exhaust
  • Apexi Turbo Timer
  • Evo 9 Turbo
  • GSC Cams
  • Extra set of SAME rims with tires
  • 2 snow tires included
  • AEM intake
  • Walbro Fuel Pump

Im sure there are a few things im missing, but on to the pictures, and as far as a price goes -----> $16,800

p.s people can vouch for my cleaniness vehciles and the care i take for them too…

any questions concerns… please e-mail me at mayday4k@yahoo.com (linked to phone so i respond VERY quickley) thank you for looking

kevin

bought off driftg35?

Stupid clean, always washed and taken care off. I drive by it in the parking lot at our apartments everyday and it never is dirty lol.

GLWS Kev :tup:

saw this a week or two ago.
looked great.
glws

yes i did. did quite a bit of work to it, and thank u shrives fro the +1 on the cleanieness lol. but reason for selling is, got new job and making a little less money as used to, so, gotta get something cheaper. hate to see her go.
kevin

God damnit, you know I wanted a white RS, don’t you >.<

Trade for my '04 STi plus cash?

will try to sell my 03 accord and will keep checking this ad

You work at west-herr collision?

Good Seller…very anal about keeping this car spotless.

specs on the srt-4, and SPDboy, let me know, and I used to work at west herr as a detailer… washed and waxed about 4 times a week, as well as interior too, and thank u audi for the +1 on the good seler, and yes i am very anal about my car and bike and everything else i own :slight_smile:

I see this car everywhere and it never looks like the guy ever beats on it. Glws

Which west herr shop? wrights car care?

saturn of clarence.

Hmmmm should i buy it back from you? Not sure if i need the G35 coupe and the Evo at the same time tho… But can vouch for the car being clean… Its even nicer than when i had it.

Dont forget the Wide Band AEM and Autometer boost gauges mounted in the steering column pod.

Also tuned at 22lbs.

yes saturn of clarence, and yes u should buy it back jay, and thank you jake for the reply :slight_smile: i know someone wants it…

awesome car, childhood friends wit the guy, always took care of everything he owned… will be one happy buyer

God I would love to be back in an evo free pic for you:

What he said! LOL except for that poor black and red ZX2!

so why dont you, and ty lenny for the +1 :nerd:
im gonna try to post here up on craigslist too

bumpity bump