2006 Acura rsx type s

So about 7 months I co sing a blue type s for a friend of mine.Hes not making payments cause he don have a job anymore.So before i co sing i told him I was going to give that shit away for free if you dont pay up.So i think only 1-2 payments are behind.So in couple of weeks if he don’t do shit im giving the account for free.He owes like $14k or $15k…The car has like 30k or 40k miles, with a recent clutch from acura.KBB $16k.So if anybody want to to take over let me know and ill let u know in couple of days.Thanks

nice. im sure this will go fast

Cosign*** I’m sure there is a little more involved than just turning the loan over to someone. I’m not positive, but I’m sure someone else can chime in. I know on RV loans you need to have a bill of sale and approval through the bank. You can’t just sign the loan over to anyone.

Oh wow he is saying co sing isn’t he. That’s hilariously awful.

Can I have the free RSX please?

my god what the hell is going on with that original post. :ham:

The spelling Gestapo is goose stepping in…

ill take it

:picard: So much fail.

Pretty sure there is more to it then just saying. “Hey buddy want my loan?” Asked the wife about this a few years back so my memory is a but fuzzy but if I recall the person taking over the loan has to go through a credit check and all the good shit you went through when you applied for the loan. So basically the loan is being re-financed in his or her name.

Yea, it’s not that simple…although by reading the original posts, they seem to think it is.:shrug:

ugh co-signing for a friend = :bloated:

soooooo wheres the free rsx???

Pictures!

Can I have a free type S? haha

I have not idea what’s going on here, but if this is a SERIOUS post and you’re looking to get rid of it, PM me and I’ll re-open this thread.

Keep in mind you’ll need to include what the monthly payment is if you indeed want someone to take over the payments… and that if your friend is behind in payments, and you were the co-signer… well, now YOU’RE behind in payments as well as your friend. Both your credit scores are taking a hit.