2006 cbr600rr

Well i finally got my bike its a silver cbr600rr i wanted the black but was to impatient to wait for it so i bought the silver… Does anyone know where i can get a jardine slip on at a pretty good price…

most of the shit i ever got was from tom clark motorsports on 51 in rostraver. kinda down your way. they seem to have good prices.

Yeah i used to buy alot of stuff there for my quad… They got good prices but i want to look around first aint in much of a hurry

umm… i know a lot of ppl say go to www.indysportbike.com and calsportbike.com , etc. … check out the forums that are around and someone will be able to help you …
also, try this guy in Irwin called Road Rash … he got me stuff for MUCH cheaper than i could find anywhere else… i searched forever, especially for tires, and he got me by far the best deal…
www.rrash.com - you’ll have to give him a call… his website doesnt have much on it

possibly bentleys in cannonsburg…probly about 40 min from you.

i’ve heard a lot of good things about Road Rash too

thats where i got my tire for my bike. 130 installed. they are out towards IRWIN area

i got a 06 red 600rr about a month ago and love it

adam at road rash. Rt. 30 in Irwin, about 3 or 5 miles west of the turnpike exit.

www.ridenow.com they have alot of good deals on there with tires and pipes.