BIKE SHOPPING WHERE TO LOOK

anyone know of any good sites?i been checking craigslist and some forums.
im looking for a r6,600rr or a gsx-r

you swing by phibbs?

hey pretty simple here we go if you want good bikes like yamaha go to phibbspowersports.com if you want to get basically anything else including i think yammys go to troycitygarage.com but remember to check to see if you are going to get charged a assembly fee and/or a shipping fee which troy city does have but for the most part they usually just tag it onto the price troy city is right up hoosick street and phibbs which i love cause well lol they get everything rather quick over there is right on the corner of the mobil and mc donalds right near planet fitness in loudnville

Keep checking the local forums, craigs list, want ad regularly. If your looking for something used, something will definitely turn up out of atleast of them that will spark your interest. You can also check the dealerships, Griffin Motorsports, Troy City Garage, and Phibbs for their used inventory. Sometimes they have bikes.

im actually in utica,but sometimes you gotta travel for good deals,mainly looking for something used 05-06

after talking to a friend i learned that my local shop will match troycitygarages prices minus there setup fees

if you know what you want and just want to go right in and buy a bike without asking too many questions, troy city is the place to go. They always have the lowest prices, pretty much no matter what. But go check out seymours, phibbs, griffins, albany honda, wherever else to make sure you know what you want first. I think the best customer service out of all of them was probably hands down griffins, but thats just me, i have bought stuff from all of them and griffins went out of there way to throw in some extra stuff. The guys at troy city just see alot of kids and dreamers come in and i they always asume that. When i walk in now, the guy usually asumes im going to buy somthing, or im bringing a friend to buy somthing big, so its not bad to go there, lol

my girls step father bought a quad from there last year. :bowdown :bowdown there funny and nice. all at the same time. BEST customer service EVER.