Local Dealers?

What are some local dealers. Someone told me about J and J Cycle in Ohio last night but I am looking for something more local if possible so I can see the bike in person and its easier to transport.

I have been looking at the CBRs but open to options on a used 500-650cc sport bike that is ready to ride. This late in the year, I do not want to buy a bike and replace everything to get it on the road.

I was not happy with the service my friend received at Freewheeling Cycle when buying so I will not buy from them. What other dealers or places locally that I should look?

bob weaver (yamaha)

hebelers (kawi, suzuki)

That honda dealer on transit (honda)

ray laks

i think theres a yamaha dealer on military road

and don georges on main in clearance

berts on southwestern

pioneer motorsport in arcade.

DO NOT GO TO RAY LAKES
they are retards,

a fellow NYspeeder ( rob ) works at berts
I work and bucks motorsports
all we have is a leftover 07 675

^ Still have that Spyder? Does it do wheelies? just playin just playin.

good luck trying to get a used bike at any local dealers in the area. Berts just took in a yellow kawi 7r but its a POS and they want 5k. If you go there, talk with Rob S. or Mike on the floor

Pioneer is fresh out of trade ins. They carry suzuki/yamaha/kawasaki and all my experiences have been awesome with them.

Ray laks has good service as well, i wouldn’t hesitate with them.

Any other places I do not have any experience with, so who knows. I’ve heard mixed reviews from several local joints like freewheelin etc…

What’s your price range, model, year etc etc…? You might get lucky with a leftover bike but i doubt used. Might have to go private being early july…

I <3 freewheeling.
ieatpaint has a cherry 600rr on here. Might be worth looking into

I wouldnt go to ray lakes for the life of me, most of them dont know what they are talking about, and on top of that 3 different people have had tires changed and something was messed up, one never tightened the axle nut, the other put the tire on backwards ect…

and yes. the spyder in theory has enough power to do wheelies, come buy and try lol

i wanna ride one of the spyders… through some turns.

stop in and ride the demo
and check your PM’s

responded. ugh… i hate working overnights

pioneer motorsport in chafee (everything but hondas) their website is www.pioneermotorsport.com , they have an online inventory, and don georges would be the only 2 i could recommend.

i have only bought atvs and dirtbikes from there, but i know people at pioneer and don georges and they all know their shit well

my budget is about 3k right now. Maybe more if the deal is right and i fall in love with the bike but since its so late in the season, I am just looking for something to close out this year for now.

Ideally, I want an R6 or a CBR600 but again, open to see whats out there.

Honestly $3k isn’t going to get you much at a dealer. You might be able to find a deal privately. I would continue to ride what you have and save for next season (and some new gear :wink: ). Unless for some reason that bike wont pass inspection.