Freewheelin going out of business or moving?

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/1864163146.html

What’s the deal? Doesn’t say anything on their website…

thats the word thats going around, people were saying this last year when they cleared out their show room, maybe if dealerships wereny dick heads and charged less than 13 grand for a new 600 this wouldnt happen

not only are they dickheads they have dick for auction

i went there once, total d-bags, i wanted to make an appointment to get a tire put on, the three weiners behind the counter were bsing and laughin while im standing there, then theyre like “what you need” and “there’s a three week wait time, leave your bike out back”

good riddANCE asshats

now ray laks honda i was dissapointed to see go, just a bad location, ralph was a great manager there

:tdown: Word on the street is that they’re closing. I liked these guys because they are nice and close for inspections and tire mounting. Never had a problem there either.

lol.

There were a couple guys there that I didn’t care for, but overall I always had good experiences with them. Just sucks that it’s one less place for bike guys to get shit done. :tdown:

haha typing how i speak

If you guys need stuff done at a good price check out Steve’s in Lockport.

plus one for steves, darrens a great guy

I couldn’t stand it there. They talked down to you like they were so much better than you. I’ve always gone to Hebelers when I had a bike. Bill and Joe are great guys and they take care of ya.

They are going out of business. I got an email advising me that there would be an auction coming.

if you call the number, theres a messaging saying thank you for business etc… and i beleive it said the auction is the 31st. i just tried callin there the other day lol

is he the guy with the thick glasses? some one was telling me about a guy in lockport

Steves Custom Cycle and Hebelers are the only dealerships I’d recommend.

Yeah, they had a horrible reputation from service to the bikes themselves.

One time I was in for a tire and couldn’t remember what size tire I needed. Guy behind the counter asked “Do you even have a bike?”. I do have one but if I didnt, does that mean I might not be buying one as a gift for someone else?

I’ve had less than satisfactory service every time except for once. And I told NYSpeed about it.
http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?52214-Thumbs-up-to-freewheeling-cycle&highlight=troy

Definitely good riddance to them. The service department sucked after their main service manager left. The new wiener they got in to replace him knew jack shit about 4wheelers and had to keep walking back to the techs to get answers for all my questions. Not to mention I got a quote for some work, went back and all of a sudden the quote was up another $100.
I guess they lost alot of business when the previous service manager left and opened up his own shop like almost across the way or something. So you guys can still look into him. The parts guy at freewheeling was a cool dude.
Stopped in there last week, they were selling everything left for 40% off so picked up some stuff.
Auctions aren’t worth it. Went to the Ray Laks auction and shit was selling for like ebay pricing.

:bigtup: