Hello NY Speed!

Well, after months and months of people telling me to get on nyspeed I finally have. I have had three people this week tell me on three separate occasions. Worth checking out I guess. Here’s my intro:

My name is Tom and I registered for NY Speed today.

Welcome. I would have talked shit… i mean you really deserved it- but you know, bikes are cool.

welcome :wave:

feel free to talk any shit you want, that’s half the fun of forums.

Hi. What is it exactly that you do at HPW? What kind of service?

tom will do whatever service you want, for the right price. yo tom, i heard you signed up here, this is grahme from the dub. congratulations on finding a new way to waste your time. tell bobbyg he sucks at life.

i know he mounts motorcyle tires at a great price.

Ello :wave:

I am a full service shop but am aiming to eventually do suspension upgrades only…in the meantime I mount tires for $15 a piece if you bring the wheels, $30 each if you bring the bike…(motorcycle only guys!)

Check out my site for more info on that shit…I heard you guys are pretty laid back here! That’s a good thing…sometimes I get riled up.

you heard wrong, we’re uptight asshole for the most part

welcome to the fucking site motherfucker.

lol…you just confirmed what I heard fuckface! Nice grocery getter!

don’t want that milk goin bad :tup:

Motorcycles suck. Go away.

:wave:

Yeah they do suck! They “suck” in a lot of air to aid in the whole internal combustion thing. 170hp on a stock 1 liter? When are we going to see Nissan put that out in a car?

I’ll go away now!

I like this guy already. :tup:
Welcome Aboard :wave:

no womens jeans, no care.
ignore preceeding statement if you do in fact wear womens jeans :smiley:

hey… :wiggle: … welcome

Thanks! Good to have some allies when one’s mouth (or typing finger) makes them a lot of enemies!

I think you caught it, but just so we’re clear, that was sarcasm. Hence my screen name. :slight_smile: I’ve been out of it for a few years, but still.

I know, it’s all good! I never know what smiley’s to use to get my tone across. Just ask RX3, me and him are good buddies from another site.