Hello NY Speed!

[quote=“hpwcycleservice,post:20,topic:35953"”]

Just ask RX3, me and him are good buddies from another site.

[/quote]

He banned you didn’t he?

(He’s known as sort of the khmer rouge-nazi-sniper mod around here.)

It sounds like you will fit right in here…welcome :wiggle:

yo its about time u came on here, oh and this guy doesnt have just one honda, hes got 2. so as my i say, 2 wrongs dont make a right.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:21,topic:35953"”]

He banned you didn’t he?

(He’s known as sort of the khmer rouge-nazi-sniper mod around here.)

[/quote]

He didn’t ban me…he wishes he had banning powers…does he have them here? I may have to watch out!

Yo Dis be Bobbi G! Both my Honda’s are sweet and almost 20 years old…anyone in the market for a 1991 Civic Sedan?

sell me parts off of it, so i can sell my car before winter. oh and my car is almost 20 years old also.

buy the whole thing for parts

how much do you want for it?

you two are so fucking gay. why don’t you just talk when you get home. or does tom not like “pillow talk” afterward?

[quote=“hpwcycleservice,post:24,topic:35953"”]

He didn’t ban me…he wishes he had banning powers…does he have them here? I may have to watch out!

[/quote]

Eh he tends to only give shit to tards that ask for it. So as long as you’re not a tard?..

I am quite the tard!

<-----Ryan, Will’s roomate.

[quote=“hpwcycleservice,post:30,topic:35953"”]

I am quite the tard!

[/quote]

That was not sarcasm folks. :fyi:

Lol…silly RX3, how come your avatar on SR is anime ninja’s doing homosexual acts but over here it is actually a bike?

Bass-ackwards it seems to me! either way, I am working on getting admin status over here so be careful or I’ll lock your threads and ban you.

Word on the street is that over here it is acceptable to refer to illegal activities such as speeding without getting PWNed. I am looking forward to story time.

Always a pleasure, I’ll keep you up to date on my admin status.

what a fag

you’re the fag…fag

I think i’ll be coming to you to have some tires mounted sometime soon.

Where are you located?

umm…pm me…they already made me take my link off my signature and I don’t want to get banned…or call the shop any time at 716-297-2300

pm’ed

welcome to the site pussy… <3

thanks willy! 198 time?