Ray Laks Honda Going Out of Business

Went there the other day. Their last day is November 1st.

All gear is 25% off. Random stuff 20%-40% off.

Ugh, I’ve met some real clueless dbag salesmen there.
:tup:

Shit I guess I’ll be buying new gloves and shit lol

Last time I went there looking at bikes the salesperson told me a 1000 was too much bike for me, didn’t even ask if i rode at all. I didn’t care for any of the sales people but the service guys seemed real cool.

god i hope they sell them cbrs even cheaper! i may pick one up without selling my bike if they go down to 5 grand LOL

the old guy ralph is fucking aWEsome, real nice guy and down to earth

idk why it says going out of business, on their site its like we are number 1!

I’m bored, I’m going up tonight to look

I think Ill head up there after work tomarrow. I need some new gear.

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed.

well they didnt last long, nice facility too…

:tup: There is reasons why they are going out. Like someone getting tie changes on bike and not tighting the axle nut

Might take a ride out there after work to see if they have anything good left.

Didn’t get a chance yesterday, I’m going out there now, I’ll post the deals up

ralphs the man he used to be a tech at the honda car store.

That was a short run they had…

Just got back from checking it out, IMO not worth the trip. Unless you’re interested in a new Shoei or Suomy helmet or textile jackets there’s not much on sale. 15% for Suomy helmets iirc correctly, and Joe Rocket textile jackets were listed cheap as well.

That always looked like an big operation for the area, i’m not into bikes anymore but i cant say i’m surprised

service amd parts counter guys/gals were mad cool, salespeople blew dick.

And although I have heard of horror stories from there, i have heard of much worse from many other places

like a month or so back… the salesman told me they where the #1 honda (bike) dealership in the nation??? :gotme: never really cared for the salesman, knew a few people and myself looking to buy a bike or such, and they didnt want to work with any of us…:smash2: