Local Dealers??

What are some of the local dealers around here. If I end up selling the R6 anytime soon, I want to make sure I get a good look at all my possible options. I know of:
Seymours on Rt.9
Phibbs on Albany Shaker
Ronnie’s in Guilderland
Troy-City out past troy
Griffins on Central in Schenectady
Spitzies on Central

Any others that I am missing???

The little honda shop on 155 right by central. Not much there though.

Local wise you got it covered pretty good.

Ronnie’s out on Rt7 in Bennington, VT. Kinda a hike for most but 5% tax ftw.

Is that another ronnies or is there none in guilderland??? lol

Probably another, bitch makes cash haha

seymours on rt 9 in coheos -c/p

Deffinetly take a look over at Troy city garage. If you go there ask to be helped by Jim. I bought my quad off of rich there and he was a complete ass. Bought my bike from Jim and he was great. And thier prices are unbeatable.

Sportline in Queensbury, good prices and really good service.

Max BMW Motorcycle if you a buying a S1000RR…:rofl

nope… looking at either a Vstar 1100 (or possibly/preferraly 1300), Suzuki C90/M90 (would love an m109r… lol), or not sure what else really. I would prefer FI but its not required, and I must have something at least 800cc. I’m borrowing a Vstar 650 and I honestly think my 83 GS550 has more balls… lol

although the Honda VTX1300’s dont look that bad either

Murray just got a vtx1300. It is huge. Troy city has a m109r, 2 mean streak 1600’s, and a vtx1300

is that what his is? I saw it the other day, I just wasnt sure what model it was. I really do like the mean streaks too.

that bike just looks and sounds nasty when i saw it last weekend

why the fuck would you want a honda ripoff of a harley

harleys suck

the honda version can only suck more

Yeah and it’s loud as hell. I hate riding next to him because I can’t even here my own bike. Time for me to get a pipe for mine now I guess

jaf honda on rt 50 glenville honda and yamaha
Herba motorsports rt 30 amsterdam www.herbamotor.com kawasaki honda yamaha suzuki
Mennetto motorsports www.menneto.com yamaha polaris victory
gable motorsports cobleskill ny http://www.gablemotorsports.com/ honda yamaha can am
spitzies harley central ave colonie ny harley triumph ramdom used bikes