2006 Cobalt LT

2006 Chevy Cobalt LT
Color: Black
Clean Title
108k on the clock
Going in Wednesday(9/3/14) for the GM recall Ignition Switch.

The long and short, sister got a new car and offered this to me as I was in the market for something reliable and affordable. I came back from Ohio this week with the intention of buying and driving back down next Sunday 9/7/14. I have found another prospect and would be more inclined to jump on that opportunity, thus Cobalt is for sale.

Good:
1 owner sister had the car from new on the lot and has done regular oil changes and maintenance.
Tires are good I would say 75-80% left on them.
Body is clean, no surface rust/rot. There is one dent/ding with a little pant transfer will most likely buff out, plan on taking a look at it tomorrow with a buddy of mine.
With only 108k it isn’t that high of mileage and it recently had about $1000 dollars of work put into including a coil pack new wires and plugs all round. Other work as well I don’t have the slip in front of me.
Brakes were new all round 3 years ago I believe. Have plenty of tread left.
Custom Front Bra that was only used during one winter.
Car runs and drives great, had it up on the high way mid to upper thirties no problem, surprisingly efficient.
Auto start and keyless entry

Bad:
The plastic center piece in the grill is cracked, apparently the delta sonic air dryers were a touch to powerful.
Easy fix if you needed to or wanted to I planned on pulling this piece from a junked Cobalt.
The Hood sits a little higher than factory, it was replaced along with the bracket. Everything closes and locks down correctly however it just sits about a 1/4-1/2 inch higher.
There are some scratches but nothing really major, again will be assessing with my detail buddy this week.

Not entirely bad but the pin striping doesn’t isn’t on the driver side door and front fender as they were replaced. Someone in the city ripped her door off and it crumpled the front fender. New door and new mounting brackets and new front panel. All of which line up fine and the door closes straight and tight no leeks.

I will have pictures up in the morning to match this post.

Car blue books in Fair condition at $3,843 and in good condition at $4,365.

Looking for right around that fair value as I believe it is a fair price for a decent daily that gets good gas mileage. Which is the reason I was gonna buy it in the first place.

Shoot me a PM or throw me a text 614-373-6369 name is Joe.

sold