2006 Kawasaki ZX-10r *still under factory warranty*

NEVER WHEELIED! (lol)

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/6/l_d22b661f0e435d605932ee4b6daa81ab.jpg

I cant believe the day has come :-/ I just dont ride her as much as I used to. This bike is very clean, and never once has it given me any problems. It is pearl solar yellow and has been adult owned its entire life. I bought the bike three years ago from an older gentleman who lived on long island and at the time the bike had roughly 6k miles.

THIS BIKE IS STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL 5/25/2011 with Unlimited Mileage.

This bike is extremely fast. (I took it to the drag strip back in 2008 and ran 9.9 @ 147 mph, i have the time slip somewhere) drift you owe me 100 bucks, ill just tack it on to the price if you want a reliable, fast, and totally awesome bike.

Modifications:
LSL Bar risers (they make the bike much more comfortable to ride long distance) Have stock clip ons too
Heated grips (the grips on the bike actually have a hi/low/off setting for those brisk mornings and nights) they work great
Quick Acceleration kit (-1, +2 sprockets and chain) have stock sprockets too
A+R Race baffles (They just liven up the exhaust sound) i might have stock baffles too But it sounds awesome as is
SpeedoHealer (Corrects speedo so mph’s are read correctly)
Tank Grips and tank protector
Matching seat cowl and passenger seat
Full frame slider kit (Fork sliders, rear spools, and frame too)
Bike has projector headlights with 6000k HID’s in it (which i may be keeping depending)
Factory Ohlins damper

~17k miles now

The bike has never been down and oil has been changed religiously every 2k miles. This is my 7th Sportbike, and is hands down the best bike I ever owned (feels just like my 636 on steroids)

$7000 Cash only. (do not insult me with ridiculous offers, I still ride the bike on occassion, If it doesnt sell, ill just keep it. This bike has more warranty left on it than a brand new zx-10r for significantly less cost. Also, there will be no joy rides without cash in my hand, please do not waste my time.

Bike is located in PSL florida near Lennard and US1.

If im missing anything, let me know :slight_smile:

Pics are blocked at work, what color is this?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v820/114/72/15719254/n15719254_36579138_1117.jpg

so what would you call that color? :mamoru:

edit:
damn it newman!!!

goodluck will, sure is a great bike and obviously taken care of. Ill be letting go of mine soon too

im glad youre selling it, i wont be the only sad one when other bikes ride by

Buy this and you’ll be a pro, just like willy.

I rode this bike before and it is ridiculously comfortable and powerful. Love it. GLWS Will :tup:

Gone.

:bigtup:

Totally bittersweet.

:bigtup:

But…

:frowning:

god i always loved that thing

I didn’t read any of the thread but would you take $6001? I have cash in hand, just let me know. Thnx

That’s a really awesome color

The warranty expires tomorrow?

I thing its sold?

what’s next. s1000rr?

time will tell, 15k is a lot of money to drop on a bike that I’d barely ride down here… sigh.

Might be looking into a wrecked 08 zx-6r for a tracktoy. we’ll see…

Bobber project seems more appealing as does a ducati hypermotard/streetfighter.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Warranty was slated to end yesterday, but the buyer bought the bike and extended it for 2 more years… :slight_smile:

lol @ bumping your over a year old FS thread to update it to sold. In for how many people this proves can’t read.