2006 NYSPEED BBQ Location

so it looks like Letchworth it may be…

yeah

Down for Letchworth

letchworth would be nice for the Rochester guys.

:slight_smile:

So Letchworth on the 6th it is :tup:

Awsomenesss

Make an official aug 6th post now if there already is not one

http://www.letchworthpark.com/pdf/info.pdf

Letchworth is going to be $6/car to enter it looks like. We will need to reserve a shelter, and get a permit for alcohol.

Figure out how much it’s going to cost if you can and let us know. Just add the alcohol and shelter fees to the cost you’re going to ask for food. :tup:

OUCH! So i just called, they said the 6th is completly booked, and the only day nearby that is available is Sunday the 13th. They have the Middle Falls Shelter avail. It can accomidate over 100 people, and costs $35 to register and reserve. The alcohol permit, all i ahve to do is sign a waiver that no one is going to get drunk and do something really stupid.

So the 13th any opinions?

EDIT: We would have the shelter from 4-10pm, she called back and confirmed that it was booked for the morning slot

sounds good

Lock the 13th down if you can Mike :tup:

doooooooooooooo it

Ok, I have to send them a check for $35 and they will hold the reservation. I will send it out tomorrow am.

oh… and i have to fill out a form that they wont fax to me :mad: I either have to drive there (not happening) or i have to wait for her to mail it to me tomorrow, and mail it back grrr stupid park system

13th is my birthday yay.

we shal have a cake, and ballons

Punch and pie!?

but is it really the 13th? I’ll need to take off of work that day is all :frowning:

YES… so long as i fill out the proper forms and submit them in the proper manner before someone else does