NYSpeed BBQ 2006

Pick a Sunday in August and discuss a location :tup:

We NEED tpgsr as the chef!

And Emmery Park was sweet that one year… the cruise down was very nice :slight_smile:

yay… BBBBBBBBBBBBQ

some of those B’s are typo’s

as of now any of those days should be ok for me…

so i won’t vote just yet

auguest 13th so it can dubble as my birthday party!

August 20th at Chestnut Ridge park.

Mine too :slight_smile:

And I’ll be gone on the 20th :frowning:

yeah my vote is for either of the first 2 dates. the last 2 are too close to when people leave for school and i’ll prob be spending time with friends as much as possible b4 they leave for school.

Guys, this is a Sunday, during the day. Your sexcapades with your “bros” going away to school happen at night, remember?

I vote not August 6th, cause that’s my birthday lol

is como park an option?

Any park - lets pick one. I’d like to not go to any local parks and make this a cruise to / from type deal, but I know most won’t agree.

any way you could add in another poll with like 4-5 diff parks?

There are alot of Xmas conceptions in this thread

:baby:

:uhh:

Well give me 4 park options first and I’ll do it up :tup:

I’m down for any of those dates…as for a location I’d be down for a cruise to one a little further away

any date listed works for me. and location…somewhere with a drive to and from would be nice. is letchworth too far?

:tup: I dont have any really good park suggestions though, maybe down in ellicottville somewhere??

ellicott creek park was decent the one year

Como/emery/chesnut ridge/elma meadows?

Ellicot is kind of far for anyone from southtowns…thats the one up in tonawanda by the creek correct?

Not August 6th or August 13th because I have 944 Fest @ Nelson Ledges and then a another track day. August 20th so I’ll be fighting a hangover from getting drunk and seeing Snake on a Plane.

Doesn’t matter to me, just not the 6th; going to be hungover from a wedding…

I’m free the rest of the month, although I’ll probably be on crutches for a bunch of it.