2006 Subaru WRX TR - Modified - Buffalo, NY

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21990[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21989[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21988[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21987[/ATTACH]Hey Guys,

I’m fairly new to NY Speed (was referred over here by a friend) but am currently in the process of trying to sell my 2006 Subaru WRX TR. The car was purchased new from Northtown Subaru (located in Amherst, NY) in August 2007. The car has never been tracked nor raced, used as a daily driver since I’ve owned the car. It is really a shame that I have to get rid of it, but need a bigger vehicle at this point in time. Currently, the car has 63,900 miles and has the following modifications (which were all installed on the car at approximately 8k miles): 1. Cobb Stage 3 (Includes stock STI turbo, stock STI intercooler - both purchased from an STI with roughly 1,000 miles) - tuned on the 91 octane Cobb map with a full turboback exhaust (invidia downpipe with a magnaflow catback) - looks very stock from behind, 2. TEIN EDFC coilover suspension system - suspension is adjusted with the EDFC unit, 3. Car has two sets of wheels/tires - OZ ultraleggara grey rims (with bridgestone potenza re-01r summer tires) - the summer tires will need to be replaced though as this is the last summer along with stock OEM subaru wheels with all season tires just installed last winter with approximately 4k miles on them, 4. DEFI blue racer series boost and EGT gauges and 5. Upgraded alpine headunit (with IPOD interface) and alpine speakers. The car has never been on a dyno (have used the 91 octane COBB map) and has always had full synthetic oil changes. Additionally, I have the stock suspension (struts and shocks) along with the stock turbo and intercooler (that came with the vehicle) which would come with the car in case anyone is looking to revert back to stock now or down the road. Not looking for a trade at this point in time, rather to sell the car. All interested buyers please PM me with further inquiries. I am asking $13,400 or best offer. Thanks for viewing.

Bob

clean title? If so that’s a really good price.

Draggins 10 - The title to the car is clean (never been in an accident nor any issues with the car since I first puchased it in Aug 2007). As I mentioned in my earlier post, I currently need something with a little more room at this point in time (otherwise would hang onto the car as it’s been a blast to drive).

This is how you write a forsale ad.

Looks like a great car, good luck with the sale…

Good seller. :tup:

That seems like a really good price :tup:

Auto or?

The TR models only came in manual 5 speed.

Hey Oasis24-7, good catch! I forgot to add that it is a 5 speed manual transmission. Anyone interested in more pictures or wanting to discuss more feel free to PM me back. Thanks guys.

Thumbs up for a good seller and a very very clean car!

No prob. I thought i was missing it i looked it over like 5 times lol. Nice car and price glws

Great looking car. GLWS

such a nice looking car. Wish i was home, i would look at buying this for sure. how fast are looking to sell it?

I will stay I’m contact with you. This is exactly what I am looking for at an amazing price. Waiting on my car to sell still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob-this site is not the place to sell ANYTHING. It will languish in the classifieds for all of eternity with the usual shit responses of “If you still have this in the spring…” or “My buddies-sisters-fuck buddy’s-best friend got one for way less with less miles, are you willing to work on the price?” “GLWS”, etc etc. If there was a chlamydia out break among NYSpeed users, and someone was selling half priced penicillin in the classifieds, fggts would still not buy it. This site absolutely SUCKS ASS for selling anything over $3.00, and even at $3.00, they will still try and haggle.

I disagree with Krant, dont listen to his banter. I know that plenty of people have sold cars on here (and higher money than this one). He’s just a grumpy f*ck sometimes. Its a great outlet to post your car for sale to other enthusiasts. Bump for the seller :tup: looks like a nicely modded car. GLWS.

It’s my fault, I invited him to go see Premium Rush at the Palace today. Yes, the fixed gear bicycle messenger movie… Got him a tad torqued up I gather.

Way to bash the kids for sale thread. Keep your opinions to yourself. Like I said I will stay in contact Bob.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not trying to bash the kids for sale thread-simply giving him the insight that this site sells in terms of “Good luck with sale,” “Bump for good seller,” “I’d totally be all over this if my car was sold” “Like I said I will stay in contact Bob but never actually come through.” Those are NYSpeeds versions of sold. Looks like the seller already has a ton of potential buyers.