2003 Subaru WRX wagon, 75k

I’m putting this up for a friend. He works at Berts on Niagara Falls BLVD so some of you may have seen the car there before. It’s clean and well maintained, not abused. have been in it a few times and it pulls hard and sounds awesome.

2003 wrx sport wagon
75K miles
Oil Changes every 3k, full synthetic
HKS carbon Ti exhaust
cobb downpipe
perrin uppipe
cobb access port (gen1)
swift wagon springs
conti extreme contact dws tires (new last year <2000mi)
all new brakes last winter
tein flex coilovers (not currently installed)

can get more pics or info if needed. PM me if you’re interested and ill give you his number.

10kOBO[ATTACH=CONFIG]19232[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19233[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19231[/ATTACH]

5 speed I hope? May be interested. Asking price please.

Thanks and free bump for ya. :wink:

It’s hidden but it’s there. 10k OBO.

Yep 5psd with factory momo wheel and shift knob I believe. I can get you his number If you want it

Lol I see it in the margin of the one pic now.

OP…A bit too steep for my budget at the moment. GLWS…looks clean and ready for a new owner. :slight_smile:

I wish it were a san remo red 04. Nice tasteful mods on a lower mileage wagon is what I want for my next car.

THE STITCH-MOBILE!!!

Ya never know, I know he will likely entertain a reasonable offer. He is really looking to get a new Tacoma Trd package truck.

And yes walker, it’s the stitch mobile!!

If he’s flexible I’d be interested in trying to work something out…please PM me his info. I’d likely be a cash buyer, unless I find a loan attractive enough to lure me in.

Thanks

Free bump, sounds nice…

ahh I love bugeye’s! Wish I could afford one right now. GLWS, car looks nice!

Oh wow, he literally lives right down the street from me, no joke. I love hearing his car go by in the morning haha.

Bump! Someone buy this, it’s a awesome car!

love these roflwagons, glws!

bump! winter is coming! BUY THIS!

this car will fuck winter in the ass, then go dirty dick winters mom!

I almost bumped it last week. Was curious if it sold yet.
Maybe I should go and get that loan. HRMMM

Do it! Honestly I considered buying it before I bought my R32. The reason I didn’t is because I have always wanted a R, like since 04 when it came out, and as nice as the subie is I knew I would regret not buying the R

would he be interested in my rsx?

I don’t think so, he really really wants a new Tacoma Trd. That’s the reason he has decided to sell it

Still up for sale?