FS: 2003 Subaru WRX

-----------SOLD----------

2003 Sonic Yellow WRX[ATTACH=CONFIG]24033[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24032[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24031[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24030[/ATTACH] 105,000 miles.

$7,300

I bought this car new from Northtown in 2003. I know it inside and out, so can easily answer questions about it’s history and condition. I have treated it like my baby since I’ve owned it.

Things you should know:
Stock turbo
CF hood is bad
small scuff on right side of rear bumper, think another near license plate.
quarter sized rust spots behind both rear wheels.
very small ding on roof near the windshield…where a pipe fell off a truck, scraped my hood and tapped my roof, it was wild.
burn hole in drivers seat
stock clutch
stock timing belt

Suspension:
17x7 5Zigen Fno1r-C wheels powdercoated flat black newer tires
Black McGaurd Spline drive lug nuts
Stop-tec SS brake lines
OEM wheels dunlop winter sport M3 Snow tires
Prodrive Springs
KYB struts
Perrin 25mm front/back sway bar kit with endlinks and stout mounts

Engine:
Cobb Stage 2 (version 1) with street tuner software
Mishimoto Radiator
K&N Typhoon intake
Perrin Lightweight pulley
Turbo xs cast iron uppipe
Invidia 3" bellmouth downpipe
Borla “hush-back” cat back

STI group N transmission and engine mounts
STI short throw and bushing kit
Redline fluids

New Optima Yellow top battery
Headunit with Iphone/Ipod connection and custom mount.
6 1/2" polk rear speakers
6 1/2" polk component fronts with 6 1/2 in woofer
12" Sony Xplode sub with 300w mono Alpine comp amp
Stock center gauge pod with Omori Boost/EGT and shift light
extended arm rest and original
auto-dimming mirror

Has a vis CF hood on it now that is in rough shape, I have another vis CF hood that is very shiny but has damage to back corners and to hood scoop. I also have a stock aluminum hood painted black.

Pictures updated. I’m showing the car this week, so get at me if you want to check it out.

$6,300 in order to sell by the 4th.

My main bitch keeps seeing this on the blvd and wants me to buy it… I have to say this is my favorite Subaru color and a nice deal. Wish it was better timing though :frowning:

GLWS

DUDE, blast from the past lol…crazy you still have this car. I remember some friendly runs when I was boosting my last focus. GLWS

A little birdy told me this is staying in the NYSpeed fam with a super OG member…

Did you buy another car, Kyle?

No but someone needs to block craigslist from my computers and phone. Haha.

I love the term “main bitch”

I think I saw a female driving it yesterday.

Car is sold. I updated the post last night and guess it didn’t save. A female wasn’t driving it, and if it was my car you saw driving I do take offense to that. Lol. car isn’t perfect, and I’m in a good mood about life without a car so I’m letting it go cheap to an awesome member of the boards so he can make it better than it ever was. I’m collecting Wrx related stuff to give him on delivery in about 2 hours…have to say it’s kind of emotional letting something go that has been with me for 10 years. Public transportation from now on for this sailor. Oh, and my modded DRZ-400S. Woot woot

Kevin, what did you ever do with the Toyota pick-up?

OMG now im going to be waving and the neew owner is going to be so confused lol

Congrates on the sale hope whatever you decide in the future works out for you.

Toyota? Put it on craigslist 5 months ago and some 89-94 toyo pickup freak gave me $2,000 for it!!! He loved it. I feel like I made out big time. I know you hated that rot box :wink: but I loved that year toyo pickups. Truly “rusty but trusty”, 22re motors are great.

I’m going back to NY this Monday morning, I’d like to meet up with you Joe and catch up a little. I feel bad with the way I moved out years ago. You were a great landlord! Thanks for everything.
Ps. I have the door stop to by old bedroom… Lol I’ve been coming across it for years saying I needed to give that back to you. If we don’t meet up i’ll at least drop it off on the porch.

If I get another car…I want a smart car, for the sole purpose of parking in the city…not sure if I can handle the 16.7 second 0-60’s…brutal.

Kevin, no worries at all. The past is the past. And I liked that Toyota pick-up, it was cool man. We can meet up in NYC sometime, that would be great. PM me your #, we’ll hook up, man…