2003 WRX wagon

Selling my 2003 wrx wagon. its been a great car to me since I’ve owned it and still is. runs great.
I am the second owner of this car. Bought it last October with around 75k on it.currently at 107k I was driving about 800 miles a week for work. I got a transfer closer to buffalo so now its only about 260 miles a week.as long as I’ve owned its been dealer maintained.(I used to work at west herr subaru) It’s a silver 5 speed wagon. Car is real clean inside and out for being an '03. no rips or anything of the sort on the interior. Just some small dings. No rust. New–front control arms(recalled part) alternator(2-6-13), oil pan,and rear wheel bearing.synthetic oil changes every 3k.always ran on 93 oct. all belts replaced at 75k including timing belt. No issues with the car at all.Needs nothing. I don’t need to sell it but there’s a few other car out there I want.—Mods/accessories:

• Cobb down pipe with highflow cat
  • Hks carbon catback
  • Perrin up pipe
  • SPT intake
  • SPT short shifter w/ bushings/momo shift knob
  • Tein coilovers (also have stock struts w/swift lowering springs)
  • White line 24mm rear sway bar and white line links (not installed)
  • 18x9 Rota G-force(hyper black) wrapped in toyo Proxes.225/40/18.+1 extra rim that has a little chunk of the lip taken out.probably can be repaired if you want it.
  • stock wheels with new snow tires this season 2012/2013.
  • trunk is debadged
  • yellow lamin-x fog light film
  • "I"badge in grill
  • tints 35% front 20% rears
  • tuned on cobb accessport.
  • oil temp,boost and volt meter gauges on dash where clock used to be.
  • rear spoiler
  • winter/carpet mats,rear cargo mat.
  • rear cargo shade
  • extra keys/fob.
  • roof rack crossbars and snowboard/ski attachment
  • Subwoofer under passenger seat
    Looking to get $7500.
    I’ll try to get pics up soon as I’m doing this from my phone.pics can be seen on buffaloscooby for now
    -716-725-5591 Dan. or pm me.

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

not interested in trades

In for pics. Will ask questions later.

sorry about that,its fixed

This car looks and drives great +1 For a good seller

[IMG]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d183/bender19/image.jpg[IMG]

I bought my Legacy GT from Dan July of 2011. I know this car was well taken care of.

Thanks again Dan.

I haven’t seen weekend Dan in quite some time

Glws man!

thanks for the help w/the pic. my computer skills lack.

Mon-Fri skills lack

PM inbound today… at some point haha

Bump for weekend Dan!

Car is clean! GLWS. Makes me want to get those wheels for my Speed3.

Glws.

This car looks familiar, did you buy it from a dude named Jeremiah?

I did

Thought it looked familiar! I know him and worked with him for a few years. He def took care of this car. Whoever buys it is getting a nice car. Glws!

looks clean! This guy high fives strippers, I would buy a car from him anyday of the week. glws

Sent you a pm.