2003 Wrx

The purpose of this is to see if there is interest As-is, with the few mods and what not. I’m either selling it as-is, or totally stock.

The car is not perfect, it has been my daily driver since Aug 2005 here in Rochester. It was in an accident back in April and is all fixed, the rear pass quarter and rear pass door were repaired/replaced. The front end has lots of chips from highway driving and some curb rash on the front bumper from when I first lowered it. Just want to be honest, anyone is more than welcome to take a look. It needs a few things done that I will be getting to shortly and I will note in the lists below. CEL is on, ABS light is on. Both have been on for ~3 years (CEL is for o2, ABs not sure, but haven’t locked up brakes ever since light has been on).

I’m trying to clear $9500, if I can’t get that as-is, then I will part it out. Feel free to PM me or email me, esco67067@gmail.com .

Basic info:
2003 WRX sedan/no spoiler
119k miles (owned it since 24k)
5 SPD (stock clutch/trans)

Mods:

Exterior

WRB painted side skirts
JDM HID projectors w 55 watt 4300k HID and LED turn signals/parking light.
Hella 500FF w/brackets (need replacing thanks to rocks)

Interior

Black plastics
Red Hazard
Autometer gauges
WC Lathe shift knob
Kenwood HU
Compustar Alarm/Remote Start

Suspension

RCE Tarmac Zero (KW V1) Coilovers (~40k miles on them)
RCE Lowering Camer Plates Front
Gruppe N rear mounts
Cusco 22-24mm rear sway
Whiteline 27-29mm front sway
Kartboy endlinks front/rear
05 Sti front hub conversion kit (5x100 bolt pattern retained with bolt in 05sti wheel bearings)
Whiteline RCA kit
JDM Sti 4 Pot front calipers
H6 Rear (rear rotors need to be replaced , have them just need to install)
DBA Rotors / Carbotech Pads
Advan RS 17x8.5 5x100
255/40/17 Dunlop Z1 (65%+ tread)
Stock wheels with Dunlop Wintersport 3D

Engine

SPT Intake (new AEM filter at 114k)
Large TMIC
ERZ Catted DP
Borla Hush Catback
STI Uppipe

Maintenance

Timing Belt Done at 98K (Gates Racing Kit)
AC / Alt Belts Done at 105K (Idler Pulley also replaced)
Trans/Diff Oil Changed every 20-25K miles
Oil Changes with Amsoil
Spark Plugs every 10K
Newer Battery (2009)
Rebuilt rear calipers (going to be done shortly)

Pic from last year, looks pretty much the same. I have more just can’t find them at the moment.

Seems like a pretty nice car for the money. GLWS

Was this traded in to a dealer ship? I seen an identical one (color/wheels/etc) on a shipping truck at west herr today

Nope, sitting in my driveway still!

I see this car all the time at the gym, it’s super clean for its age.

intrested in a 02 land rover with 81k? light bubbling in a few spots immaculate interior black on black westminister edition

Thanks for the offer, love Land Rover’s but not in the market for one right now.

Just a note, car I was planning on buying ended up getting sold locally(chicago) so I’m still shopping and the need to sell the wrx is much less until I find a replacement. So if you’re interested but not for a few weeks/months let me know cause that might work out fine for me. Looking like I’ll be parting out the mods though.

Im waiting on insurance money from my G35 and am not in a huge rush to buy a car. If you could take care of the CEL and ABS lights i’d be interested in this. I dont feel like buying a car and worrying about getting inspections and all that BS.

Hey, yes I’m definitely going to get the CEL taken care of and figure out the ABS light. Keep in touch and I’ll be sure to update the post once those things are taken care of. thanks

Very clean bugeye. GLWS, I like these little cars a lot.