2002 WRX

Posting this up for a friend call/text the number if interested.

5-Speed
160,000 miles
2nd owner
Spotless Interior
Clean Exterior/No Rust
Tinted Windows
Newer all season tires
Strong clutch/Smooth shifting
Oil changed every 4000 miles with synthetic oil

Had the car for three years, never had any problems, just looking for something new.

518-330-31 Zero Zero. Leave a message or text and I will get back to you.

Thanks, Greg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll244/eeshnips/wrx1.png

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll244/eeshnips/wrx2.png

Oh yes and the price is $6500 OBO

any mods?

This guy goes to Siena doesn’t he?

Saw the car today.

Yeah he does. car is bone stock, im about 99% sure

The rear bumper is aftermarket. Or its been repainted.

If I get a chance I’ll talk to him today.

which 335i is yours? i go to siena too… red 2dr golf on bbs’s is my car

I drive the Subaru to Siena, the 335 will never commute there with idiots in the parking lots.

I’ve seen you a couple times, haha. Most of the time is when I’m leaving on Maxwell Rd. and I see you going the opposite direction.

Was the Evo 9 red as well? That was a gorgeous car.

yup, only drove that a couple times and parked it behind the science center away from everybody for the same reason

2nd time i drove my golf there i got a nice ding in the door :frowning:

i’ll keep an eye out for the subaru. paRK next to me plz!

is the owners name hitchko ?? or suttin like that

if it is , he bought the car from a very good friend of mine and the car was maintained very well . and the shop i work at has done most of the work as of when he got it . new a/c comp -condensor and servicing. past owner was a older couple and had all reciepts of dealer done service like the t-belt and so on . car is mint under it and very clean runs well , ill vouch for the car IF IT IS WHO I THINK IT IS LOL

If I can, haha. I’m only there early on T/Th.

Yes thats hitchkos car. Its very clean and stock.

Yes very clean , who is the herbs tryin to get him into buying some BMW ?

is this gregs car?

He just wants something different and a little better gas mileage for driving back and forth to school.

That car is exactly what he needs lol , the car is solid and nuttin wrong seeing as all the known problems have been done . Lol at telling him a 99bmw is better lol tell me that when ya work on cars a little longer.

My brothers '99 323i has about 200k and is super reliable. I’m not saying they all are, lol.

I didnt tell him to sell it and buy a BMW. He’s a big boy and can do what he wants.

any chance this is still available?