2006 WRX Limited

I drive it daily so you might see it during the winter

Right now im having an issue.Apparently i have a missfire in cylinder 1 and its running lean.so im gonna go back to stock for a short period of time and if its still missing im gonna have them do a compression test.For the cobb Stage II your only supposed to have a Turbo back exhaust that has a cat.I guess you can run into issues of boost spiking if your exhaust is catless.Stage 2 should put me at about STI numbers.It still has the factory warrenty so i dont want to go nuts on it because subaru only tolerates so much.
Edit: thanks everyone i like the color 2.it looks its best at night IMO

You might see it around now cause i drive it daily

Iv had boost since last year fran.Remeber i still have the GTP.lol

Right now im having an issue.Apparently i have a missfire in cylinder 1 and its running lean.so im gonna go back to stock for a short period of time and if its still missing im gonna have them do a compression test.For the cobb Stage II your only supposed to have a Turbo back exhaust that has a cat.I guess you can run into issues of boost spiking if your exhaust is catless.Stage 2 should put me at about STI numbers.It still has the factory warrenty so i dont want to go nuts on it because subaru only tolerates so much.
Edit: thanks everyone i like the color 2.it looks its best at night IMO