2006 WRX Limited

ya im going to be very picky to because b4 the car got hit it was basically perfect.it had like 2 small scratches that i couldnt get out and the paint was looking really good.If i find any runs ill refuse 2 take the car back.I got an estimate today and it was 2800 so far.He mentioned it will probably be more once we start taking panels off…

Ouch. Hate to see that man, especially on a panel that will need cut.

ya i no…but apparently they have gotten better were i wont see any lines.i guess ill find out.

wow thats ****ty brian… hope it all works out

damn

remember Roberts Autobody FTW

its going through cochran since i work at the mega center.I got the managers involved and Catch is gonna keep and eye on it for me as its getting worked on.So hopefully everything turns out.

awesome car with that color sorry to see another woman driver casualty

My car since i bought it has been running like crap.Well after a few parts(both O2 Senors,Mass Air Flow and we found a boost leak)its running 100 times better.The stage II basemap is supposed to be up around 15psi and thats were its at.The car idles a lot different and is more calm even after a hard run it idles much much better.My boost leak was the abscense of a gasket inbetween my stock BOV and intercooler.I guess when he took his aftermarket BOV off he never got the gasket to put the factory 1 back on.So now the car is running 100% and all i need is my body work and the car should be good for awhile hopefully.

I want those wheels, kthx.

Better pick up a boost leak tester(hell you can make them for under 20 bucks), I need to test mine this spring. I think im about due.

You mean my steelies??lol there nock off wheels
Heres the link to them on ebay

Man down on the damaged Scooby

^^^ Why would you bring a year old post back from the dead just to say that? ^^^

because they are friends lol

silly silly l67power…

hes been doing that all weekend.

the cars in storage right now.ill be updating the thread soon with new parts.96 cavalier ftl…