2007 Chrysler Barracuda Concept

i like that a lot!

inb4theymakeita4doortho

no one mentioned the retro pistol grip??
I love it

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:29,topic:37872"”]

why is it not being called a Hemi-Cuda?

[/quote]

Because they were never called Hemi-Cudas before. That was just a slang term people adopted to the car…if it were powered by the 426 Hemi.

chrysler is playing a hot hand with that platform. :tup:

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:43,topic:37872"”]

Because they were never called Hemi-Cudas before. That was just a slang term people adopted to the car…if it were powered by the 426 Hemi.

[/quote]

Is that why they had factory badges on the side of the Shaker that said “Hemicuda?”

http://www.allpar.com/images/meets/carlisle-2006/shaker-hood.jpg

The new C&D has an interview with Ralph Gilles, who sez:

“I can see it being done as aftermarket, but not something we would do lightly as a production model,” Gilles says, for a number of reasons. One, you don’t mess with history. Second, the hot designer thinks, in many ways, that the Challenger was a better design than the ’Cuda. Third, and probably most important, he wants the new Challenger to have its day in the sun—unfettered.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Boo.

Hmmm…you’ve got me. But I still don’t think there window stickers actually said HemiCuda. But I might be wrong again

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:32,topic:37872"”]

its OK i guess…the interior is awful.

[/quote]

Agreed…definitely doesn’t match the BA’ness of the exterior.

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:45,topic:37872"”]

The new C&D has an interview with Ralph Gilles, who sez:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Boo.

[/quote]

Quick side note. I’ve met Ralph on a few occasions…cool dude, very down to Earth. Also tracks a Viper with something like 600 hp:)

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:46,topic:37872"”]

Hmmm…you’ve got me. But I still don’t think there window stickers actually said HemiCuda. But I might be wrong again

[/quote]

That I dunno. The ads had it listed as a Hemicuda though :gotme:

[quote=“LXTASY,post:47,topic:37872"”]

Quick side note. I’ve met Ralph on a few occasions…cool dude, very down to Earth.

[/quote]

We need to sit down for beers again methinks.

Awesome to the max