New Challenger

Teh Sex.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060727/AUTO01/607270374

not working

fixed

thats nice…i really like it

that’s pretty cool… at least they brought back a car and didn’t totally fuck it up this time!

cough gto cough?

cavalier look-a-likes?

how much does it weigh and how much HP does it have?

prob has 425 like the other srt-8’s and i heard it weighs in around 4100 but hopefully lighter… might run a mid 13 or lower. hopefully.

sick car if you ask me

I love the look of it and plan to get one when they come out. I think the hemi / 6 spd and a big shot of N2O will be alot of fun. Ill be ready for a new project by then.

hard to decide over that or the new maro

i like that better than the new camaro… well i guess jackedup will have a new vehicle?

I swear I saw one with Dealer plates on the road a month or so ago… It as moving pretty good and when it came up behind me on the ohio turnpike I had no idea what it was until it passes me and I got a good look at it.

Looks hawt! :slight_smile:

:boink

:repost: from last mounth

i like it. i’m alitle burnt out on the retro thing, but i definatley think this is one of the better looking ones.

I am a fan

they should have called it the pontiac G8 or something.

would have sold better & wouldn’t have had all the haters cause of the “gto” name.

X2 Although i like the gto’s look i feel that they should have gave it more of a muscle car look, rather than designing it the way they did.:burnout:

:ugh:

why can’t manufacturers build a sports car that weighs less than my fucking truck. Take out all of the unnecessary BS like power everything, navigation, radio, seats, doors, glass, etc… and make it weigh 3200lbs. with 425hp. That would be a nice car.

I just hope it continues to look like the concept car, most manufacturers take a few little styling cues from the concept and put them onto the current ugly as sin car and call it a new “muscle car”. :down: