2007 Ford Mustang Cobra GT500 unveiled

i got 2 buds gettin the first coming into Woltz&Wind, and the first comin into Moon Twnshp Ford. Orange Convertable, and a Red hardtop respectively.

BTW, no BS they are a little above $50k

should have tried the ALUM. block.

Wow that thing is nice…finally a 05+ Stang that actually rips. I bet it will never sell for under 40K…even if the MSRP is that you know the demand will be sooo high they will sell for over 50K. Hey blue while you are posting pics…lets see some of that Z06…I want to see that beast.

:zzz:

Seems this car COULD be a collosal dissapointment.

The mags are getting fucking high 12s out of them.

Seems to suggest that power is not what’s being advertised…

Of course, we’ll have to wait until the general public gets them to hear the full story…

Magazine times are a joke…they ran 13.8’s for f-bodies and best time for a Z06 was like a 12.2.

I don’t blindly trust magazine times either, but they are useful as some kind of reference point- and I really figured they could do more than 12.9 with 500hp on tap.

With the cars advertised horsepower and weight it should be able to break into the 11s fairly easily…like I said, I guess we’re still waiting to see at this point.

agreed

03-04 cobra>new 500

no

I agree…that ride is sick and am sure it will perform better. It is safe to say they will respond to mods just as well as the 4.6 did…but now there is more size/power to start with. Other than the old school mustangs this is one I actually like

x2

I love the 64-65 and 69-70, but no mustang since then has been really nice until this brand new one. This new one is awesome and I hope it performs as well as I hear it should. I am tired of the ugly as ballz camaro getting all the attention. :smiley: :love:

perform better? hell yes, as far as looking better NO!!!

Curb weight 3950 lbs= PIG…price is close to $48K…now I am starting to like it less. Road and track ran a 13.1 which doesnt mean much but still makes it look pathetic

fuck that thing

03 cobra >

There’s a guy that owns a black one down here in kennedy. I haven’t seen him recently though. I really like the styling of this mustang. I really don’t like the look of the other new mustangs.

ya, they are nice lookin cars, but i expected this thing to be almost right there w/ the C6 Z06 and it seems as if my Ws6 would own this new stang…i’m just dissappointed.

there were a few presales on ebay from dealers and the bid was on what ppl would pay OVER the sticker price…saw one go for like 27k over sticker. sick car but pretty ridiculous how much they’re gonna jack up the prices

That sucks, that spec sheet has me thinking about selling my car… but honestly, that much performance for that price seems too good to be true. I hope not, but I’m suspicious…

why not get a 05 vette slightly used and kill that thing stock for stock !