2007 honda civic Si Queensbury NY

I have a 53k mile, black on black,great condition 2007 honda civic si, 4 door six speed in stock condition- never modified with a clear and clean title. car needs nothing but snow tires when it gets cold out, otherwise its gas in and go

I have a subaru wrx as well, so this is my extra car. Its worth 16k plus private sale, 18k or so at a dealer. Im firm with asking 15,000 out the door. Car needs absolutely nothing, and has had synthentic oil changes entire life

Thanks for looking and contact me with any questions

by the way, I was reffered to this site by Alex Stanners and hope to be a contributing member of this site with my subaru love

Awww yeaa another subroru fan. Welcome. But this will probably get locked until you make an intro thread, fyi

+rep for Queensbury- and another FA5 driver

I’ll let it fly as he stated some in here lol , but please do a intro thread man .

will do right now, thanks. Anyone know anyone looking for this car? it literally sits in my driveway or in front of my house because my drive to work is brutal lately

Post a photo of the ticking time bomb, some of us are curious.

Look at the c.l ad ya dunce

theres photos at the top of the link, its not a ticking time bomb, i know a couple people with 07 si’s i used to work with that have 150k miles plus on them since they used them for driving downstate

alpine was referring to the subaru…

SUBRU IMPREZA WRX

subaru is a ticking time bomb? nah. Im not over boosting, its professionally tuned and i dont push her- shes just really great in snow and dirt roads etc… so i trust her more.

WRX = below average reliability.

FS threads /= arguing over his other cars NOT for sale in this thread.

keep it out of the FS sections

GLWS with a clean well taken care of car OP

Thanks man. Everyone has opinions, or brands they like. I just happen to love Subaru, if you dont no biggie but I know alot of people who have had wrxs a long time, same with si’s, acuras etc… its all in how you take care of it and if your beating it- you get what you deserve.

I like them a lot and actually considered purchasing one a while back. My friend has one and it is quick, rain snow or shine.

my wrx like the ones i owned before it are rock solid all weather vehicles. not as refined on the inside as my si, which has nicer seats and a better instrument layout- i still just love my subaru. If I dont sell my civic si by next fall im trading it in towards a 2008 plus wrx or forester xt etc…

Problem with Subarus is these dumb ass kids put a bunch of stupid mods on it, then have it tuned by a half ass tuner and they all run like shit. Then they all get a bad name.

Way she goes.