2007 monte carlo ss. 1200 miles!!!!!!!!!! only been washed once.$20k firm/poss trade

Damnit Jack you sold me those peanuts and i ended up in a coma for 2 years, thanks alot.

KBB Value

Don’t get me started on true market value. And no dealer would give you 20K, maybe in trade allowance but that’s no real cash value.

Jesus fucking Christ, captian morgan and lambocelicagts, go fuck each other in the ass, and stop messing up Derek’s thread. Clearly what he’s selling is rare, and will be bought by an enthusiast, not some faggot looking to lowball on a 2007 Chevy. What he has is rare, something I’d venture to say is prob. one of the only ones left in the country with that kind of mileage and in that kind of condition.

CLEARLY, neither of you has any interest in buying the car, so shut the FUCK up, and let him sell his car. Derek prob. knows more about buying and selling than anyone on this forum, he doesn’t need your bullshit peanut gallery input.

These are one of the nicer cars that Chevy has built in quite a while. My mom has a 2005 SS, it is a really nice car.

To those of you that have my back, thanks as always and it wont be forgotten.
To those that are nitpicking or saying it’s not worth it or whatever, grow up and go bother someone else.
Car is being stored in the back heated garage 40 miles away under blankets so pics aren’t that easy to get.
Trader, yup thats the car except it doesn’t have the stripes.

Lambo, shut your mouth if you don’t know what you’re talking about. Dealer is at 18,100 + the sales tax allowance($19,700) for the car right now with the new silverado having gms and other rebates totaling $8,000+ off so that is the price the car is being the same as cash. could keep it would just have to pay close to $20K more but thanks for your input

Even better then, IMO anyhow. :wink:
GLWS. I have a few GM friends I’ll pitch this to for ya.

Bl with sale made me lol

Bl with sale!

Seriously. Aren’t there mods here anymore?

I wasn’t bashing at all, all i said was glws and asked if the dealer was giving him $20k? Thats it, holy shit. Apparently they are giving him a good deal.:tup:

Update
Wound up giving him 20,400 for a trade in!!! Got in a bidding war with Heinrich in lkpt. So after Sales tax credit was over $22K for him! They actually had it in the buffalo news 2 wks ago for $24,XXX. Down to $22,200 now. Gets much cheaper he’ll probably go buy it back and throw it back in the garage lol.
They now have a video up http://www.paddockchevrolet.com/VehicleDetails/certified-2007-Chevrolet-Monte_Carlo-2dr_Cpe_SS-Kenmore-NY/1513807413

D
Another thanks for the peopel saying no way will he get anywhere near that. And I have more Nuts Jack!!!