2007 monte carlo ss. 1200 miles!!!!!!!!!! only been washed once.$20k firm/poss trade

Obviously car is perfect. Every option. Blue/purple with black leather and chrome wheels. Possible trades would include ws6, older muscle car, 80’s collectible car(Iroc,gta,Gm,etc)

terrible FS thead, BL with sale

Huh

Yeah pretty bad, pics would help and a little more info on a 20k car… Only washed once, yuk… BL with sale

Only washed once…yuk? Is this a joke or something. There aren’t any pics really its stored in the back of a heated garage in a corner under blankets. Car has been waxed more times the driven probably and looks like a mirror. Probably going to get traded in on a new silverado but thought I would post up here first for the same price. Mistake that was I see

gm paint that looks like a mirror?

this i have to see lol, post pics

lol @ getting all pissy because people want more than a couple lines of text when someone is selling a 20k car.

Yeah, if that’s all the effort you’re willing to put into your private sale you’re way better off just trading it in.

Jay’s right.

How the hell would you expect someone to be interested in spending $20,000 without even seeing a picture? Get a grip man.

Jesus Christ.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Think about it, you’re trying to sell something via the internet, pics and detailed description help sales and spark interest.
Flat out lazy ad!

Derek is quite possibly the most stand up guy on this entire forum. The ad could be better, yes, but I can assure you, this car is exactly how it sounds.

google a 2007 Monte Carlo. It will look exactly like the factory description. He is obviously aware that the market for a nearly 5 year old car that has never been driven may be limited and those that are will probably contact him to see it in person.

Everyone has to have something to say.

I have dealt with Derek in the past, great guy :tup:

I have no doubt he’s a great guy, always came across that way on the boards and a bunch of OG’s know him. You still can’t blame people for calling him out on a classifieds listing like this. Whatever, I’m out. G/l with your sale.

For someone who want a new car at not a new car price this is for them!! This has the S/C 3800 right?

I don’t think anyone was attacking character or questioning whether he’s stand up or not. It’s just part of online FS threads…pics and any applicable details are needed or there will be drama.
Pics sell, that’s the reality. If the car is half as nice as I’m sure it is…the pics would garner attention and be rather beneficial. Just my 2 cents. I’m not in the market but am always down to view some eye candy, maybe that negates my post here since I’m not buying. LOL

I call out people that bitch about a FS that have no interest in the car in the first place (not referring to you). I mean, if you’re not interested in the car, what the fuck are you needing to complain about?

I took your advice and this was one of the pics. I want these wheels bad. LOL

I assume it’s more like this though? Damn…not purple like I asked for. FU google!

Nope, 2004 and 2005 did. This actually has a 5.3L V8 in it. LS4 maybe I can’t remember.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

glws but the dealer cannot be giving you anywhere near $20,000 for a trade allowance are they?

I bought about 50 expired vending machine sized packages of Honey Roasted Planter’s peanuts from a Derick in a dark Tops parking lot.

Transaction went smoothly.

Would do business again.

True story.