2007 Nissan

I don’t know if this has been posted. Looks half decent actually. Wheels are placed nicely on all four corners, could have potential.

To bad it isn’t an AWD Turbo… :tonqe:

Turned out like this: http://www.nissan.ca/en/vehicles/versa/index.html

That is the Sport Concept Car. It is a 2dr version of the versa but is not scheduled to go on sale anytime soon. Also if you came to the last 3 meets we have a Nissan Versa in the club.

The concept looks great.

As usual the actual production vehicle looks like ASS

No kidding.

yea, i saw one at sobeys awhile back, i don’t know wether to have called it a van or an suv…or a tall car, it’s weird, but it’ll probably grow on me.

like fungi

Maybe this is more like it? www.rsportscars.com/foto/08/micrar04_01.jpg

like fungi

Maybe this is more like it? www.rsportscars.com/foto/08/micrar04_01.jpg[/quote]

Mmmmmm… Micra R…

like fungi

I went to the nissan dealership today, it’s ok, but too “unique” for my taste. the 07 zx3’s looked really good though, and the 07 civics…plz dont hate me.

like fungi

I went to the nissan dealership today, it’s ok, but too “unique” for my taste. the 07 zx3’s looked really good though, and the 07 civics…plz dont hate me.[/quote]

I hate you… lol. That concept is awesome, but I wonder how likely it is for nissan to run four point nismo harnesses from factory…

like fungi

I went to the nissan dealership today, it’s ok, but too “unique” for my taste. the 07 zx3’s looked really good though, and the 07 civics…plz dont hate me.[/quote]

I hate you… lol. That concept is awesome, but I wonder how likely it is for nissan to run four point nismo harnesses from factory…[/quote]

saying that one is a one off from Nissan UK, i doubt we’re going even get the option of getting one…