Photochop 2007 Spec V

My Photochop of the new Sentra.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/sentraspecv.jpg

Nice! good work that looks pimp

I love the G wheels.

Your the only one on 3 boards who knew they were G35 wheels. Good On!!

Looks like an Altima with a Maxima front end. Is that what its supposed to look like?

I think that’s what Nissan is going for. Mostly it’s just fugly.

fugly… that has spec written all over it! :E :E :E :E :E :E

Meh, if you drive a Geo Storm, the Spec V still poops in your mouth. :E

True dat!!! It’s not fugly. It’s but ass ugly. I think the only Nissan I would driver ever again would be the sport concept (if it is ever released) or a 2 door Versa (heavily modified).

I’m pretty sure you have me mixed up with your old lover Dave… lol… didnt his skyline poop in your mouth :wink:

Yes it did. But I threw it up and there, lo and behold, in the middle of the puddle was a rusty geo storm.

Congratulations mang, your car is a vomit/Skyline poop love child. :smiley:

If Nissan doesn’t make the Sport Concept a reality, they’re insane.

HAHAHAHAHAHA isnt that called a Hybrid? OMFG I OWN A CAR OF THE FUTURE!!

You own a car of gettin’ yo ass beat, nigga! :E

(/me = so black it hurts… :D)

and then there’s me… just black from the waist down… :E

(/me = such a Post Whore it HURTS)

Yeah, I noticed your ass was black last night. What’s up with that? You been sitting on chimney’s to get some heat up yo ass again? :E

Fortunately you were still tight as always. :smiley:

And now, back to Nissan’s concept car - I like your Photochop Ryan, probably the only way that car is going to look decent…

your just upset because i drive a hybrid and you only have a spec :slight_smile:

Yeah - boy am I sorry I drive something that outhandles your mom…no matter how many curves she throws at me! :E

…you mean jeff bakers mom!!

LOL and im not gonna lie to you … all kidding aside, if my car was the Hybrid of the future… man… the next step is how many horseman?

No no, it’s not about Jeff Baker’s momma! It’s about yo momma!

And Hyrbrids are for the guys that wear pink shirts and let their woman boss them around. It’s time to act like a caveman, motherf*cker! :smiley:

Not sure why the new Sentra has to look so much like the Maxima up front, the Altima is much better looking there IMO.

Can I be a MOD on FWD… This is so off topic. Scott stop being a post whore. If you have nothing to add to this stop posting.