2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

For sale is my 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. This is a fully upgraded, Supercharged Grand Prix with 90,000 miles on it. 3.8 Liter V6, automatic transmission. ABS and Traction Control. 17 inch alloy wheels with all season tires that are 1 year old and a second set of snow tires on steel rims that are 3 years old. Alloy rims have some minor curb rash. Nothing serious.

Leather interior and leather trim. Premier 9 speaker Monsoon Surround sound system. 6 disc CD changer, On Star, and Sirius Radio ready. Dual climate control with AC and rear defrost. Power driver seat with lumbar control. Power windows for all four. Power sunroof. Heated seats. 18 MPG city, 25 MPG highway. Remote start (only 1 remote, but 2 keys). Front and side airbags.

I love this car. I am moving out of the area or else I would not be selling this car. Drives great. No engine/transmission issues since I bought it. Oil change every 3-5k. Normal wear and tear on exterior. A couple scratches and dings to note, nothing serious. Trunk lid has slight damage on one corner. Was in one fender bender and had front right quarter panel and passenger door panel replaced. Very minor dents from fender bender and had them professionally replaced. Absolutely no frame or engine damage. Last fall I replaced the front brakes and calipers and the rear brake pads are less than 1 year old. Also, had the front wheel bearings replaced in the fall.

Very open/honest seller. Ask any questions needed. Working on better pictures soon. Clear title.

Asking $8000 OBO.

The stock GT alloy rims are in bags in my basement, but they are this style. Will post picture later.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a611/cdbalon15/aly06589u_zps62116275.jpg

Bump…

Questions, thoughts, offers?