2007 SON240sx.ca Niagara Meet - info thread

yes it is, make your car pretty.

And your Girlfriends!hehee

rofl and ur moms :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget your Grandma too! They’re the ones with all the valuable experience :smiley:

bring ur sisters.
COUGH BING COUGH

i’m totally down, i don’t think my 240 will be done but my Sonoma is really purrty and lowered :smiley:

may 27th eh… I dont think Ill be done by then :frowning:

Anyone from burlington area going? if so maybe we can meet up then head out to the meet, thats if I fix my KA in time.
This is going to be BOMB. =)
KA up & RUNNIG=thank God =)

Hey guys, I assume you guys mean the plaza by Thats Entertainment and Block Buster?I was hoping I could see some nice 240sx’s up close, learn and stuff.

Will be there, should be good to see what ppl have done over the winter.

only two weeks left guys. everybody pumped yet? and anybody know for cheap paint in hamilton…so i dont show up with 3 different colors on my car? lol

eh guys , ah is there final details for this meet where to meet and wut time ,

^^ wondering the same thing, are we going to meet at sq1 again for the gta guys and convoy down there or is it every man for himself?

1pm-1:30ish at SQ 1 infront of walmart? Leave at 1:45 …Lets get some opinions then we can start a thread on a convoy meet at SQ1 once we have a set time we agree on.

x2 start a thread, i think we should meet at noon to head down from sq1. i remember traffic being stupid in some parts

Woooo its free burger day at harveys on the 27th so if you ever get hungry during the criuse find a harveys and eat 10:30 to 3:00 Tho

Yes details of time and everything soon will be posted i hope!

I’m just north of burlington, and will be heading down. We should get some poeple together to roll down from burlington/hamilton.

Not coming anymore. Have a trip planned. Oh well.

Damn right. 100% down to meet up and do the cruise RIGHT.
you should p/m me on that or start a thread for ham/burly meet spot. :smiley:
This is going to be tight.