2007 SON240sx.ca Niagara Meet - info thread

im game for that as well…pending me getting some plates

I’ll be there for sure.

im going now, but not in a s chassis

:open_mouth:

uh oh

so I’vr looked threw the tread only seven days left and still no meeting up spot?
word?

isnt the meeting spot at sqaure one like last year? o.o then we all convoy to bings area, lookin all JDM tyte and shit?

Are Honda’s welcome? :S

No O_O!!! Fr only xP

also not going now i believe

you people better take plenty of pics and vids!

Still going but Sans my New silvia damn shippign wait, still in an s chasis, my winter one, just a tad older 87 turbo 200sx(s12) :slight_smile: modified:)

anywyas i’m plannign a meet in the brampton area when my cars arrive to substitute the absence of my summer car from this meet.

Gta Meet Where And When?

Rain On Sunday 90% P.o.p Fcuk!

No 240 ready for the meet 2nd year in a row :-/

See you all next year hopefully :smiley:

stupid rain is in the forecast for sunday…lets hope its not true:(

I got soccer playoffs on sunday. I just realized grr I was gonna temp pass my car just to come too. Eat lots of food and say hi to Bing’s sister for me.

Also if you notice anybody talking about how much they want a 240 so they can drift. Inform them that mine is for sale haha.

Tyler, dont worry, I’ll do more than say hi to bing’s sister for you. :slight_smile: I’ll bring a video cam :wink:

Damn hope it doesnt rain… Is there a rain date just in case???

Weathers not looking too promising for sunday :?

looks like we might be fu@ked…I hope not
I guess that means 100% no rain date, so its sunday or not at all???

meh…

the rain gods called me and i told them that we aren’t cool unless they lay off tomorrow. He gave me the T-up which i infer to mean that the weather network is full of shit

if anyone is heading out from the hamilton area and wanna meet up you can reach me at 905 971 6904

I know other guys have been checking the weather forecast but this is the details of tomorrow as of noon Saturday.

St. Catharines - Weather.ca

High 23C
Chance of thunder- showers
Chance of POP 70%
WIND SW 25 km/h

Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather does not become to bad.