2007 VIP Drift Ops Event @ Nelson Circuit

s14squad rolling to the track in a pack, like we doooo

one of my runs

i got more raw footage from anthony of the s14 guys. lemme know and i’ll try to transfer it to you. probably too big tho so need a cd.

thanks to anthony for recording!

sick video clip! of the morning cruise…

yea man wish more s13s made it out for the convoy/cruise. me and peter had to hold it down for the s13s with our JDM tyte tape on our headlights!

hahaha what a hater

i also wanted to say thanks to everyone who was there. Though i wasnt there to track i ended up getting a quick little session together. just want to thank all the guys who gave me tips and lent me tools and stuff. It really made my impromptu first time on the track a great time.

Thanks to the all the s14 squad for lending me shiet and giving me tips and pointers and to peter for showing me around the track.

pictures should be up shortly thumbsup. was a fantastic day, and thanks to all the guys at drift-ops for planning it out.

THANKS KEV for carrying me and samson tires with out kev drifting would be limited and a very uncomfortable ride there and back!!

A++++++++++ for kev!!!

thanks to you, me and jon were able to drift for that much longer.

thanks to the whole drift ops crew and others who helped make food!!

lol how am i hating?

it just looks gangster with al the S14s rolling on the highway… but just cause i didn’t comment on the second clip… doesn’t mean i didn’t like that one too… lol :R

hahaha dude im playing

HARD GAY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… lol

where are the pics

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=3220

Samson… the vids i took where crap because the wind was owning me hardcore, the in car footage was better. Next time i’ll do even better… :R

^^ its all good man

hope you enjoyed the ride

How crap are they? Like 90% of you holding the camera outside the window due to the wind? Or 90% Shaky?

I say… still post it… Any sort of coverage is good for the people that want to see it, or missed it… lol