[/quote]

:picard:

what?

[quote=“JEG,post:43,topic:32381"”]

what?

[/quote]

look down 5 threads in general auto :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Carnut,post:34,topic:32381"”]

I think GM is missing it’s mark by releaseing this a year later. If they were smarter and got the car ready for production sooner they could have had this thing on the lots for sale right after the big transformers rush which they paid the rights to have their cars in. Talk about marketing blunder :bloated:

Needs to be on the lots this fall as an 08 not next.

[/quote]

Its not a marketing blunder, its a ‘take it because you can get it’ opportunity. The car cant be ready until 08 as an 09 because the plant isnt even ready to make them, but the movie came along this year and they got the lead.

It is actually taking them less time to go from development to production on the 09 than it did the 67, it just seems worse because the previous management left us high and dry for so long.

It just might have to be the only new car I ever buy. I cant see passing up on this, the car is one of the most beautiful ever made, and it isnt even being made yet!

I like it alot but i won’t be getting one. For that amount of money I would not be able to afford running 2 cars. Which is why i bought the sti.

No, even it looks sweet in the movie, when you get up close it will just be another cheep plastic gm pos…

although if there was one offered that transformed into bumble-bee id be all over that shit

I’d buy one if GM didn’t leave such a bad taste in my mouth with the GTO.

with that said… I’d probably buy used somewhere down the road, but deffinitly not within the first 6-7 years

X2 on the challenger