2008 Corrado.....

This thread turned out sweet, thanks guys! :roll2:

Hahhahha… STFU please, you are a fucktard. This line is my favorite in all the land…

Any car and driver? Really? I think not. (And I know exactly what you’re talking about). Put a FF against FR on the same road course and I’ll put my money on FR every day of the week. FF is a decent platform, but it’s flawed, asking the front wheels to do to much. Sure it’s good at AutoX, but there is a reason fast cars are FR.

BTW, no dis on Steven Yeoh, but Sean Caron is probably the best local driver I have seen and his stats in his 96 TSi AWD are proof enough.

BTW, can we keep this thread ON TOPIC please. I was forced to point out just how bad SoloIIscoob has his head up his ass but lets not turn Mike’s thread into a driver/car debate please…

Maybe this is sorta true on an auto-x course, if you want to look at it that way you can build a shifter kart that will kill any car on an auto-x course for less that the type r you want to build…

Now on the other hand you take that same tye r and but it on a road course and i think you’re going to have a totally different story but thats jsut common sense…isn’t it?

Anyhow…

I’ll take one with a VR6, 3.2 or 3.6 version. Thank you.

They better price it competitively with, say, the new Eclipse because that’s the level that I really see it competing. Not with Porsche’s and Bimmers. If they plan on competing with others of Europe’s finest, they better not half ass the motor or build quality. Not that they ever do that…

hmmmm…maybe my head is up my ass…but in my thread…it can be…

its also funny that in every single STS class at the 2005 SCCA Solo Runoffs,STS, STS2, STSL, STS2L…the winners were in FF Honda Civic SIs…hmmmmm…

http://www.scca-susq.com/results/2005/05-08-07-axresults.htm
and check out the PA state championships results lists, FF won Gstock, Hstock, 2-5 in SM against AWDs…man o man im soo wrong…lets all blast me…

and i wish i were a moderator…that way i could be an asshole to people…hahah u actually said fucktard…arent you like an old man? please grow up a little bit…

would be very cool to see it with the 3.6 and on point with the eclipse

problem is i can see vw overbuilding it, and overpricing it …

I call them as I see them, sorry my language upsets your virgin ears. If you don’t like it, don’t post here. Have a nice day.

Even though it is over 10 years old, I like the look of the older corrados more. Still a hot concept.

W16…lol

:word: