2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.4L

Please delete thread.

Jesus…

Not a chance, this isnt worth a penny over $9k and thats VERY generous, wholesale is more like 5-6k

This.

Guys it has a 4.2l in it! Who woupd take this on a trade?

Poor 55 chevy has to be in the same picture as this monstrosity…

I dont mean to sound like an ass, but you know the business. You must know that NOBODY with a dealer license would ever be interested in this.

That escalated quickly…

What about crazycheapcars.com?

If you have to start with “I don’t mean to sound like an ass”, you’re probably going to sound like an ass.

Just because this might not pertain to any of you, there are people out there that want to buy this.

Don’t shit up my thread with usual pointless trolling (@motocrossx23)

If you’re not interested, don’t post in here. It’s not like I care about you’re opinion of it anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it’s an eyesore for dealers to have it unless it’s a custom shop.

Do people watch TV in their driveway via the screen in their trunk?

It was more of a dig of the quality of “dealership” they were and was trying to continue the joshing around. Clearly it’s an eyesore with that amount of personal customization.

LOL, I’m the one who gets called out? Post this crap on 71SIQQQQQ racing

I have zero interest in joining that forum. I’m a vendor here for a reason.
@Onyx_Z32 Can you clean this mess up?

If you’re not interested in making an offer, please don’t post. I don’t need walking, talking KBB idiots blurting out lowballs to make themselves look intelligent. These are classifieds, not an off topic, feel free to post whatever you would like and state your opinion section.

I get that this car is a little riced out, but it’s not beat to shit and it has low miles. To make offers of 6,000 is just idiotic. KBB on it is 10k in good shape.

And again being in the business WHAT wholesaler is going to pay KBB???

Just go away, you’re obviously not interested in buying this car.

I’ve sold many cars on this forum being a dealer and I know how it works.

I don’t need someone who isn’t willing to buy this car telling me what can’t be done.

Also, you should really not post here anymore. Ive asked you multiple times, but you think you’re opinion matters so much to me. It really is a shame that people can’t post things without Joe blow posting why the price is so high, yet having ZERO interest in the car. You should probably rethink your approach here, you have zero credibility to me.

Also, if you know so much about what I’m doing, then you should know that in sales, you negotiate.

So I’ll say it over and over, if you aren’t interested, go away and do something with your life.

<3

Uhhhhhh glws? I want to buy this to just set it on fire :wink:

:bloated: