WTB: 2g eclipse

NOT FOR ME.

My friend is looking for one. She LOVES them.

Must be in good condition, more-so mechanically than body-wise
Auto
Not riced
Stock

Shes got around 2000 to spend, not sure how soon shes looking to buy but shes been begging me to find her one.

I also don’t think turbo is a good idea, considering I KNOW shes going to use the shit gas in it, lol.

LMK what you can find guys.

I was gonna say. NO dsms steve haha. try craigslist I remember seeing a few purple ones and shit on there not too long ago.

I’ve been looking, lol.
I don’t want another nightmare car(DSM) until I’m older and can afford to own a car that might as well be jackstand bound, minus the 1 10 second 1/4 mile pass it will take before needing a new motor, turbo, tranny, rear end, paintjob and a new roll cage before it runs 1 more pass and breaks everything again LOL.

Newds? I might know someone who has one.

no newds lol
let me know. she needs a car soon so i don’t always have to cart her around.

Cash, grass, or ass no one rides for free, you know the old bumper sticker.

Meh. it’s worth my while. gas is just too expensive for what i get LOL

bump

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52525

more then you are looking to spend, but all service has been done. willing to work out trade/cash offers also.

chris

I’ll show it to her when I go to her house later. I’ll let you know what she says.

Thanks.

wow.

you clearly know nothing about dsms. that is quite the paragraph of forum, bench racing, i-heard-it-or-read-it-online-so-it-must-be-true, bullshit.

:bloated:

I know its not true, it was a typical joke. I owned one of THE most haggard DSM’s around for a while. Ran like a champ the whole time I DD’d it. then I got too cheap/lazy to finish the car so I just sold it instead.

I KNOW Gary can attest to the haggard-ness of my old 1g, but god did i LOVE driving that thing.

ok good.

i could go on for quite a while about why this reputation is what it is… but its been talked about so much, i would want to punch myself in the face for perpetuating the nonsense. :smash2:

proceed, sorry to hijack your thread. :sword:

no problem, i know where you’re coming from, I mean you do run wnydsm lol. They’re really great cars if you ask me, it’s just the idiots who put go fast parts on and don’t upgrade the necessary parts along with that new power that make them break.

i will get another dsm some day :slight_smile:

I think Gary or Don has a 2GNT for sale. Its a red eclipse. Unless its a customer’s car. :gotme:

Thanks, I’ll PM one of them in a few :slight_smile:

2003 gray GS auto 80K woman babied it since 03. $6000.

Thats a 3rd gen.

I have seen two of them parked with no plates, one was on abbott rd. by abbott radiator Black with no plates, and the other one was on Seneca st. going towards down town next to the Thruway inn bar. it was also black with no plates.